Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry, if this chapter may seem a little short or boring. This was sort of a filler! :( I tried my best though! haha I've had rhe draft saved for like a month and a half to see if I could tweak it, but no luck. :( This was all I could get out. And I know this song doesn't go with the chapter but it's an awesome cover by my favorite band! :] But if you don't like screamo, you might not wanna listen to it. o_O x]

Recap:

"Oh shit." Cody said, his voice releasing me out of what felt like a trance. 

I looked over and saw a fuming Mrs. Johnson determined to catch us. Fortunately, she was far enough for us to make another great escape. 

"We gotta get out of here." Deven said, grabbing my hand as ran to his car. 

I was about to get into Deven's car when I saw Cody opening his car door, looking at me sadly before he got into his car and sped off. 

I then got into the passenger seat of Deven's car and put my seatbelt on briskly as Deven zoomed out of the school. 

I was going to be in so much trouble by my mom. Especially, when I get back to school on Monday, but I was so worried about this whole situation with me, Deven, and Cody to even care the slightest bit about that.

Chapter 5

Thank goodness my mom wasn't home. There was enough drama today and I didn't need anymore. Now we were parked in front of my house and it was dead quiet in Deven's car. He turned to look at me searching for an explanation. Finally, I could explain without any interruptions. I didn't know where to start though. I guess I'd start with the Janitor's Closet. Ugh.

"Uh, Deven? It wasn't what it looked like. You see, Adrianna was obsessed with Cody and he needed to keep her away. So, he asked me to be his fake girlfriend. And you know how I can't turn down anyone when-"

I was cut off by Deven's lips on mine. It all went by so quickly, but I thought it should've been different from Cody's and it wasn't.  My hand acted on its own and pushed him away. 

What the hell just happened?!

Without looking at Deven, I muttered a quick goodbye and dashed out of his car. 

I heard him calling after me.

"Ems! Emily, let me explain!"

But I didn't turn back, I was too shocked at what happened. I closed my front door and leaned against it, closing my eyes. Oh no, what do I do now? My thoughts were interrupted by Stephanie talking to me.

"Heh, I saw what happened Em. He totally likes you! See I told you!" she chuckled a bit at the last part.

"No, no, no! This is bad!" I told my eager sister.

"Bad? How?"

"He has a girlfriend and he's not supposed to kiss me!"

Right when Stephanie was about to speak, the loud, shrill ringing of the house phone stopped her. I went to go get it, not wanting to be interrogated anymore.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me listen, I'm sorry about today." his voice filled my ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Who is it?! :O I'm serious though, I don't know who I want that to be xD. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Tell me your thoughts, what should Emily do? Should I do Deven's POV? Cody's POV? Adrianna's POV? Stephanie's POV? A mystery person? Wow <<< those are a lot of names! ;P Anyway, the end of the year dance for school is coming up on Tuesday and I'm suuuper excited! Chapter 6 should be up 1-2 weeks from now. Sorry, I'll be busy during the mean time. xP Byee!(: <3

- FTNabby (abbyxscreamo)