Taking care❤

Teja was sitting on side of karan but karan hold her hand nd make her sit in his lap keeping her leg staright in his so that it won't hurt.

Karan: Sweetie!!!

Teja: Hn sunny!

Karan: Is not your leg hurting?

Teja: Yaa a bit but its ohk a kind of habbit.
(Habbit of being alone nd cure the heal coz no body was there to take care nd she can't keep her pain in front of pra)

Karan: Habbit mean?(cressing her hair and keeping his neck at her crook)

Teja: From childhood only i got to used a lot of physcial hurt. So its a kind of habbit.

While saying this teja was a bit zoned out as she remembers all her childhood hurting her doing something and then she would cry at alone.

Karan: Baby what happend?

Teja: Nothing sunny, just sleepy. The dose of medicines are high.

Karan knows that again something is wrong with her but he don't want to push her buttons.

Karan: Come baby lets go and sleep. Uh are not well till now also.

Then karan picks her up and goes to bedroom and made her lie on bed.

Teja: Sunny......

Karan: Ha baby.

Teja: The dressings need to be chnge call umar n.

Karan: Wait i will do it.

Teja: Tu dr. Bhi hai mujhe btaya ni(teasingly)

Karan: Shanii.....

Teja: Possisive.....
Do it now. But make sure i won't hurt more otherwise my other leg is totally free to hit on your face.(raising her another leg to make him see)

Karan: (laughing) Manerless brat......

Teja: Haww that is uh not me.

Karan: Will uh keep your mouth shut for a min now. So i can do it.

Teja: Ohk.......

Karan slowly unwrapped the old bandage nd open the wound it was terribly burnt. Seeing her legs he is feeling pain.

He takes cotton and softly started to clean as he cannot give any pain to her. He was doing it and after every min he is looking at teja as if she is in pain. But seeing her he was shock she is in chill mood. No pain at all in her face. But karan knew how much it hurts when it burn but looking at her it seems as her day to day activity.

Karan: Teju!!

Teja: Ha

Karan: How many times uh have burnt yourself?

Saying this he apply cream on wound and let it open for sometime. And shifted towards bed comforting him and taking teja into his arms.

Teja: Many a times.

Karan: How?

Teja: Mereko bachpan mai bahut chull rheti thi kitchen mai jaakr kaam krne ki😅.

Karan: And at last uh keep burning one or the other part.

Teja: A kind of.

Karan: Then why did uh go and why your parents let uh go in kitchen.

As soon as teja heard that her face changed as she remembers that there is no one to stop her. And she had to make food her and pra.

Teja: Sunny i am sleeping. After some times to cover up the wound ohk.

And she shrugged into his chest hiding her tears but karan noticed it. He noticed her sudden chnge in expression as well as in her voice. A chnge of sadness, a chnge of being alone somewhere.

He slowly kissed her hair and pattend on her head slowly to make her sleep.

Karan- Teju baby itne time me mai tereko itna toh jaan hi gya hu ki tu bahut strong hai bahut jaada pr jaha baat teri family mai aati hai toh weak ho jaati hai. Teri weakness teri family hai mai itna toh samaj gya hu coz tu jaanti ni hai pr mai day one se tereko observe kr rha hu. Kbhi bhi baat tere parents ki hoti hai tere face ke poore expression chnge ho jaate hai. Tu suddenly koi or teja bn jaati hai. I don't know baby what is wrong with uh nd your family relations but i trust uh and i know that when we will go out uh will tell me everything but..........
This half knows or i must say half observation it kills coz i can't get through uh......to keep uh safe,to let uh know that whatever issue it is it will solve at last. Its ohk laddoo if i don't know also i will keep uh happy for all rest of my life. I love uh baby.

After that he sees that teja was in a deep sleep and she looks like a cute little 5 year baby. He slowly put her head on pillow nd kissed her forehead and smiled.

He goes to bathroom area to chnge nd come back. Nishant was already in bathroom so he cat on couch waiting for him to come. After sometimes nish came. But karan was zoned out a little thinking all about teja.

Nish: Beera all fine......

But karan did not listen. So he goes and sit beside him and shook his shoulder.

Karan: Hnn haa.......

Nish: All fine???

Karan: Are ha ha perfectly fine.

Nish: Toh kidhr khoya tha??

Karan: Gemini ke traits khojne mai😂.

Nish: Mean?

Karan: Ye jo gemini mere hath aayi hai usko samajhne ki koshish. Suna tha inki bahut different personalities hoti hai but ab dekh bhi rha hu.

Nish: Ha same. Wo sudden chnge in tone and attitude uff uff.....
Fire lg rhi thi🔥🔥

Karan glared at nish as to tell him that he is saying all this in front of him.

Nish: Oh sorry....

Karan: Its ohk, i know tereko meri bandi mai crush hai......

Nish: Its too difficult man to not fall for her. Imagine agar idhr chote se ghar mai itne competition hai toh bahar kya hoga😂.

Karan: Mai ni khel rha ye. Kitno se laddunga mai........

Nish: Ek secret btau??

Karan: Kaisa? Pr bol.

Nish: (teasingly) Pratik bhi.....

Karan: No fuck man......

Nish: are chill chill.....
Isiliye unse bhn bna liya hai(laughing)

Karan: Oh phir thik hai.......
But i must agree she is a beautiful soul so anybody would end up loving her.

Nish: That's right. Jaa chnge krle.

After that karan goes and chnge nd goes to bedroom seeing teja sleeping peacefully. He kissed her cheeks and dressing her wound properly and get back to his place wrapping teja around his arms and kissing his forehead.

Good night baccha. I love uh.
Nd i will say this to uh very soon when uh will be awake i promise.

Match made in heaven❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें