ch :3

EP: 3
Zara parked her car in her office parking and started to move towards her cabin.

"Good morning, mam"

"good morning, mam"

she received morning wishes from her employees.
She nodded and replied to their wishes.

She reached her cabin and sat in her seat. As soon as she sat in her seat she heard a knock.

"Come in!"

She said and her PA entered with a file & bright smile.

"Good morning!!!"

Zara turned her head to the voice & back computer screen.

"Good morrrning!!!~
She replied and soon an iPad was placed on her table.

"This is your schedule today you have a meeting with our designing team at 10 regarding our brand fashion show,"

she said while Zara was checking some designs made by her employees on her computer.

"Ok and what about the board members' meeting?"

she asked without looking at her.

" it's on the day before the fashion show." Zara immediately looked at her PA.

"w-what? The day before the show? Why did you delay it?" she questioned her.

"Mam it's just regarding our annual summit and we don't have enough time for our design preparation. That's why I made it before the day of the fashion show."

She explained what made Zara smile.

"Miss. Lia it's good, but our board member, Mrs Dan has a good sense of fashion so, instead of finalizing by ourselves it's better to have her opinions."

she nodded

"if is it so when you what to fix the meeting?"

Zara looked at the table calendar and tilt her head back to miss. Lia.

"What about the day after tomorrow? Do I have any plans?"

Zara said which made miss. Lia shook.

"Why? What happened miss. Lia?"

Zara was confused by her sudden change in reaction. Miss. Lia gave an awkward smile which made Zara extra confused.

"Miss. Lia, can you hear me?"

she stood up from her seat and went toward her. Which made me miss.

Leeya to come back to her reality.

"yeah, I can hear you, hear you."

The awkward smile never left her face.

Zara shakes her head.

"What happened!!?"

"It's n-nothing, my parents fixed me a proposal, the day after tomorrow. The reason I came here extra early is to ask for leave-"

"WHAT! Do you again !?- ok, I know how much you suffered - alright,
      now I'm talking to you as your friend. ARE YOU HAPPY with this decision Lia? Did you change or their compelled-"

Zara's words were cut by Lia.

"I have not compelled Zara this was my decision,"
she said with a smile with didn't reach her eye.

Zara knows that she was not happy, she can tell by simply looking into her eyes she was been her friend, classmate co-worker.

More than that they shared all good & bad memories.

Even though they both were successful in their careers they were unlucky in love.

"But your relationship with seojun is not like mine. After all, you still -."

Zara felt sad knowing her story.

"Sometimes we need to start living for our loved ones when we lose our purpose of living.

My parents were so sad for me and I don't want to make them sad anymore that's why I told them ok.

Perhaps it can help me to recover fast!"

Lia's words hit her brain.

She was right, why do we need to suffer and make our loved ones suffer.

Sometimes we may have a better future waiting for dor us on the other side.

"mm Ok, lia. Congrats, I wish you have a better future after this."

Zara replied with a smile with her hand on Lia's left shoulder.

"Thank you Zara I wish you the same too"

she smiled.
Zara turned back and sat in her seat and lia came back to her professional mode. She cleared her voice

"Mam, this is my letter regarding my leave. I hope you will accept this."

She bends her head down a little with a playful smile.

"YES, definitely Miss Lia but you need to complete your work of that day beforehand."
Zara smiled evilly with made her frown.

"You are the strictest boss ever."

lia busted in anger rolling her eyes and stormed out of her cabin.
Zara laughed at her wholeheartedly.

'she is right. I need to change my mind regarding this and wait for a miracle.'

Leaving her thoughts back she started to focus on her work.

Please stay tuned, the story and plots are slowly developing.
Please ignore any mistakes and your opinion is always welcomed.
Thank you for reading 😍😍😍