Chapter 2

As I was getting ready for my first day I decided to wear a cute outfit and curl my hair. I got in the car since my uncle took us . We arrived at school and I was nervous to start all over again , I was thinking my cousins would be with me but they left me . I went to go get my schedule and i waited for the bell to ring since I had nobody to be with . Then about 5 minutes later the bell rang. I asked someone where room 34 ( my first class ) was located . They pointed to it as I walked toward it . I saw a guy coming towards me with his friend . He came up to me and said " hello my name is Juan palacios , it's nice seeing you being the new girl "
" haha I know it sucks but hello Juan my name is Jessica its nice meeting you " I said as I walked. " hey can I see your schedule to see if we have any classes together ? "
" sure why not " as give him the paper .
" omfg " he said . I said " what's wrong "
" we have all the classes together :) " I smiled and walked into 1 period , I walking toward to the teacher and said " I am the new girl " she said " nice to meet you , may you have a sit next to Juan please " " yes " I said with a smile .
as the day went by it was already the end of 6th period , my uncle told me to walk home since he didn't come out of work until later . as 6th period ended I walked with Juan talking about my old school . We walked past a park and Juan said " would you like to chill under a tree it's sorta hot and I want to get to know you better " " uhh sure I guess since you're right " I said as I sat down under the tree. As Juan got closer I tried to keep him away since I didn't really know him a lot . " do you have a boyfriend " Juan said " aha nope " I said as I layed down on the grass to rest. Juan got closer and all of a sudden we started making out , people were staring saying " cc " ( cute couple ) " oh shit Juan we can't be doing this " I said as I stopped and looked at him in the eyes " why not I mean we are both single "