Chapter 6

As I walked out of 6th period I met up with Alexis where he told me to go . As we walked to the park I saw Juan with his gf kissing and holding hands. Alexis looked at me and said " I am really sorry you deserve better Juan isn't for you " as I smiled and said " thanks Alexis it means a lot . We sat on a beach and we talked he told me about how Juan played with girls like that and how he would always just stay with his gf the cheerleader . As Juan tried to make me jealous , Alexis held my hand and said " you know I am gonna be honest but since the first day I saw you with Juan I thought you were pretty cute and you deserve better than Juan " I smiled and said " thanks Alexis ☺️💖 you're cute too " " can I ask you something " Alexis said . " okay ? What is it " I said nervously. " will you be my girlfriend, I promise you , that I won't be the same as Juan " . As I thought about it I said " yes Alexis 😍" . Alexis hugged me really tight and he started kissing me as I saw Juan turn around ... Juan just looked with a surprised face . Alexis walked me home and said he would pick me up in the morning so we can walk to school together. Alexis was cute , and really nice and I thought we would be happy together because we both love soccer .