Chapter 8

As I stayed quiet listening to the teacher for the rest of the period since it was block schedule we stayed in there for 3 hours. When the period ended we had lunch I was walking were me and Alexis always meet . As Juan walked with me he said " so can we try to get back together I promise I won't hurt you . I love you a lot Jessica " . As I saw Alexis coming toward us I stayed quiet. " dude, wtf why are you talking to my girlfriend? Leave her the fuck alone you didn't know how to treat her right, that's your problem." Alexis said angrily at Juan . " Dam , Chill I was just asking her for homework " Juan said laughing . " I don't care , I don't want you near her . she's mine . " Alexis said as he grabbed my hand and we walked away . " thanks babe " I said to Alexis . " no problem what did he tell you ? " Alexis asked looking into my eyes . " uh he told me if I was willing to try to get back with him .... " I said looking down . " wtf that nigga 😒 " Alexis said . " it's okay babe I am all ours don't worry " I said as I got close to Alexis and started making out with him . " dam dude did you see how Juan was staring at u guys while kissing " said one of Alexis friend laughing. " dude I know he wants my girl but he ain't getting none " Alexis said . " watch out homie he isn't the only one , not saying I want her but I know a few people that want her " Alexis friend said . " explains all those guys in the hallways watching all the time " I said laughing . " babe your making me jealous stoooop 😭 " Alexis said. " you're only mine babe and I know a lot of girls that like you too but I really love you and I don't want anyone to ruin it " I said to Alexis smiling . " aw babe I love you a lot I am glad you're mine " Alexis said as the bell rang . " I'll meet you in the park " Alexis said as he walked me to 5th period .