Chapter 10

Kageyama's Pov

I opened my eyes as I feel the bright sunlight shone through my windows.

I did my morning routine and go to school.

I walked in the hallway, feeling sleepy and bored at the same time.

I opened the classroom door and immediately sat on my chair, my friend Hinata is waving at me so I send one back.

As usual, the lessons were boring so I didn't listen.

I looked outside the window and saw the weather changing.

Oh- I forgot to check the weather today luckily I always have mom pack my umbrella for me...love you mom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The class ended and all of the students immediately rushed outside the room.

"Hey Kageyama, I'm gonna go to the gym." Hinata told me.
"Yeah pls tell coach I'm not gonna attend today, mom wants dinner with the fam."

"Sure" Hinata answered and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was raining. I am walking to my house holding an umbrella, when I spotted a nearby park.

I walked closely and saw someone.

She looks familiar....

I slowly walked near her catching her attention. She looks in my way and send a wave.

I waved back and stared at her thinking if I already met her.

And then something crossed my mind...

I looked again at the girl and she was still dancing. I didn't notice I was staring too long when she looks at me and send a wave.

"Heyyyy, what are you doing here it's raining" she walks towards me and stopped at a good distance between us.

Uhmm obviously it's raining

My eyes widen as I remembered the girls face...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's y/n....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dancing in the rain....

.
.
.
.

The end

edited