Future arc plans

After watching all three seasons of Index and the first two seasons of Railgun as well as reading the first three volumes of 'A Certain Magical Index: New Testament', I decided to split future arcs between the Natural side and the supernatural side with them overlapping during big arcs similar to how the arcs in Index focus exclusively on the science side or the magic side with some arcs like the WWIII arc, Hawaii invasion arc, Ichihanaran Festival Arc, and The Magic God Othinus arc.

And as many of you can guess, this means consistent switching perspectives, similar to Index. Godzilla, a select few titans, and only some normal humans are key central characters of the Natural side, while Yasaka, Kunou, Issei, and a select few supernatural characters are the key central characters of the supernatural side.

Also I should say that normal human characters would only really appear and have actual roles in arcs that focus exclusively on the natural side or arcs that involve both Natural and supernatural.

Here is a basic plan of future arcs (please note that everything after Arc 1.5  isn't final)

I also want to point out that the X.5 "arcs" serve as both an epilogue to the previous arc and a transition to the next arc.

And as always, you are all free to suggest Ideas for things that can happen in future chapters. If I like an Idea or concept and feel like using it, I will make sure to credit the one who submitted it.

...

Arc 0: King of The Monsters arc (Complete)

Side: Natural - Supernatural

-- The Emergence of The One Who is Many

--  The Rise of The Titans

-- Battle for Kyoto

...

Arc 0.5: Dominion (Complete)

Side: Natural

-- King of The Monsters

...

Arc 1: Kyoto arc (Current)

Side: Supernatural

– Return to Kyoto ✔️

– The Hero Faction ✔️

– The Nine-Tailed One part one ✔️

– The Nine-Tailed One part two ✔️

– Last Day and Aftermath

...

Non arc chapter/Arc 1.5

– Exhibition! King of the Monsters vs. Blaze Meteor Dragon

Side: Supernatural

Plot: Following the events of the Hero Faction's actions in Kyoto, Godzilla has become more famous among the supernatural and is invited to take place in an Exhibition Match between him and Tanin before Rias' rating game with Seragog. After some persuasion, he travels to the underworld with Kunou and Yasaka, wanting to meet the leaders of the supernatural as well as having a chance to witness the new power Issei unlocked during his fight with Cao Cao. (Takes place Just as the Mothra Rebirth arc begins)

...

Arc 2: Mothra Rebirth Arc

Side: Natural

Plot: Mothra awakens when a strange titan rises from the hollow earth and begins attacking the humans in order to feed on the radiation from their nuclear power plants.

– Infant Island

– The Feathered Serpent

– Queen of The Monsters

(Before you people start assuming things; no, the villain of this arc isn't Battra)

...

Arc 3 part 1: Ouroboros and Promotion Test Arc (sorta follows the general events of volume 11 of the light novel)

Side: Supernatural

Plot: Godzilla returns from his trip to the underworld to find that Mothra has awakened and Travels to her Island followed by Yasaka where they help mothra enter a human form. Mothra is then brought back to Kyoto where she learns of the events of the Kyoto Arc and wishes to meet with Issei and his friends. Where they encounter Ophis and Kuroka.

(look I need to get Ophis and Godzilla to meet somehow, and have them there for Cao Cao's re-appearance, you're all free to come up with a better excuse to get them there.)

...

Arc 3 part 2: Heroes of tutoring Arc

Side: Supernatural

Plot: The continuation of the previous Arc (volume 12 of the light novel)

...

Arc 4: Biollante Arc

Side: Natural

Plot: A Bio-Floral titan emerges from a hollow earth entrance in Africa and starts wreaking havoc on the rainforests there, forcing Godzilla to stop it. (Takes place during volume 14 and 15 of light novel)

...

Arc 5: Camazotz-Skull Island Arc

Side: Natural

Plot: Mostly follows the events of Kingdom Kong graphic novel But with several alterations (takes place during volume 16 of light novel.)

...

Arc 6: Shin Godzilla Arc

Side: Natural - supernatural

Plot: I won't spoil it, but I will say that Shin Godzilla will be a completely separate creature from normal Godzilla and have a completely different origin from his movie. (Overlaps with volume 17 of the light novel).

...

Arc 7: Cristmass holiday arc

Side: Supernatural

Plot: Godzilla and Mothra are invited to heaven where they meet to discuss the Old-Satan faction's recent actions before they invade heaven. (Mostly follows the events of volume 18 of the light novel)

...

Arc 8: Kyoto New Years arc (This one I might change and replace with a natural-supernatural side arc)

Side: Supernatural

Plot: The Occult Research club visits Kyoto for new years. Later on they are approached by a group rebelling against the church and are challenged to a fight. (generally follows the events of volume 19 of the light novel.)

I would also like to say that some Toho Kaiju will appear in this story in future arcs.

I'm sorry if I don't have the GVK arc up here yet, I need to find a place for it that puts it before the Trihexa arc but late enough into the story that gives a semi/quasi-reasonable amount of time for MechaGodzilla to be built.