Future Arc Plans (updated)

Here is an updated basic plan of future arcs (please note that everything after Arc 1.5 isn't fully set in stone and everything after arc 2 has yet to be properly planned out.)

Also the X.5 "arcs" serve as both an epilogue to the previous arc and a transition to the next arc.

And as always, you are all free to suggest Ideas for future chapters. If I like an Idea or concept and feel like using it, I will make sure to credit the one who submitted it.

...

Arc 0: King of The Monsters arc (Complete)

Side: Natural - Supernatural

— The Emergence of The One Who is Many

— The Rise of The Titans

— Battle for Kyoto

...

Arc 0.5: Dominion (Complete)

Side: Natural

— King of The Monsters

...

Arc 1: Kyoto arc (Complete)

Side: Supernatural

– Return to Kyoto

– The Hero Faction

– The Nine-Tailed One part one

– The Nine-Tailed One part two

– Last Day and Aftermath

...

Arc 1.5 Rating Game Exhibition

Side: Supernatural

– Exhibition! King of the Monsters vs. Blaze Meteor Dragon

Side: Supernatural

Plot: Following the events of the Hero Faction's actions in Kyoto, Godzilla has become more famous among the supernatural and is invited to take part in an Exhibition Match between him and Tanin before Rias' rating game with Sairaorg. After some persuasion, he travels to the underworld with Kunou and Yasaka, wanting to meet the leaders of the supernatural as well as having a chance to witness the new power Issei unlocked during his fight with Cao Cao.

(Takes place Just as the Mothra Rebirth arc begins)

...

Arc 2: Mothra Rebirth Arc

Side: Natural

– Infant Island

– The Feathered Serpent

– Queen of The Monsters

Plot: After a mining accident in the Philippines reveals a massive underground cavern, Monarch discovers a hidden temple housing a strange, egg-shaped cocoon. With Godzilla in the underworld it's up to the Queen of The Monsters to stop the creature inside the cocoon.

(Before you people start assuming things; no, the villain of this arc isn't Battra, but don't worry Battra will make an appearance in a future arc. The villain of this arc was originally going to be Shinamura but I realized that Shinamura isn't an opponent that Mothra could actually beat. So I decided to make my own Titan that will serve as Mothra's opposite and no it won't be a MUTO. While Mothra represents Life, Growth, and Re-birth, this titan will be one that represents Death and decay. While the dust/mist from Mothra's God Rays allow her to heal and cause life to flourish when they come in contact with an ecosystem, this new titan will have his own version of the God Rays only instead of being a blinding light that clears the sky of storms and releasing mist/dust that stimulates growth in life and heals, this titan's god rays will be a reddish black smog that darkens the sky and releases a gas substance that causes death and rapid decay in an ecosystem, breaking down organic matter and mixing it with the soil so that Mothra's God rays can fertilize the soil so new life can grow. While what this titan represents is a polar opposite of Mothra, it still represents an aspect of Nature, that aspect being Nature's ugly and unforgiving but necessary side in contrast to Mothra representing Nature's beautiful and nurturing side.)