Chapter 1

Y/n pov

It was finally night and the cats were finally back in their cages to sleep. I unlocked the door and went up stairs to my apartment carrying the cages to the second floor. Surprisingly it has a more than enough amount of room for 1 person. Instead it has four bedrooms because of the third floor, and it has a extra room down stairs in the shop; though I turned it into to cat nursery for is they are injured or sick. I put the cats in another room cause you never know when someone will break in and try to steal a fucking cat. I don't get it but I have heard people's pet shops being broken into for a pet being stolen the next day. So best I keep my shop safe.

I was going into the kitchen to make some dinner. 'fuck I don't have any food!! I was suppose to run to the store today!' "Fuck" was all I said as I took my phone out and just ordered some pizza to eat.

The pizza was finally hear and I made my way downstairs to the back door of the shop which opens up to a small little garden and walk way, where other people's homes are since they also have a mini shop on the first floor like me. If I am being honest it is kinda cute having this little spot for all of us to hang out and stuff. Talking about how well all of us are doing. Good thing all of us get along. Especially since many people in this town are not so nice. We are lucky to have each other.

I went to the back room and outside to see the pizza guy. "Good evening miss, here is you pizza." The pizza delivery guy said with a nice smile on his face. Though I could see right through it. He looked exhausted. "Oh my!! You look so drained!! Are you okay?" I asked worriedly about the man and his health not looking so well. "Yes I am alright ma'am. No need to worry." The pizza guy reassured you as he handed you the pizza and you gave him the money with a tip. "Here's your tip and thank you so much. Please make sure to take care of yourself." You told him with a warm smile. The man left with a tinted shade of pink on his cheeks as he walked back to his vehicle to go.

I walked back in the room to see a rampage. I looked in disbelief. I put down the box of pizza and followed the sound of purring that was coming from a shelf. A cat with black fur and a shade of blonde on the top of his head sitting there with satisfaction written on his face as if he was enjoying my reaction to what he has done. "Seriously the one time I forget to lock a cage it had to be yours."

I sighed as I picked up the mischievous cat and put him back in the cage. I cleaned up the mess and went back up to the apartment to eat the pizza. Luckily it was warm still by the time I got got back up stairs. I ate my food as a I watching (favorite show) on my tv. When I finished I went to take a shower and went back to the couch to watch a bit more television since I had nothing better to do. It was only 9 pm and I was ready for tomorrow so it would be fine. After a few hours I knocked out into a deep sleep on the couch.

End of chapter 1

[A/N: hope you enjoyed next part under editing]