Chapter 4

You walked to the store went straight to the desert section. You haven't had ice cream in a while so why not? A few cookies won't matter either since you watch your balance.

You grabbed some other groceries deciding on what to make for dinner. You chose to make some curry goat and rice even though it my take a bit of time.

[A/n: I was thinking of making Y/n Caribbean like from Trinadad or something. So I am sorry if it is like an OC but this is my decision. You are free to picture yourself to look however you like but I would just recommend some things you might wanna picture... Long length hair, like to your mid thighs cause you never cut it, that is kinda it though. If you don't like it I guess you can change it, but I don't know how you would. Hater please leave.]

You went to check out after getting all your groceries. While leaving the store you were around 15 - 20 minutes away from home so you had to walk fast. It was around 7 but the sun was already gone because of winter.

Heading back during the cold wasn't all bad though it was nice because heaters in a building aren't always the best but for me growing up on a island I usually was raised in hot weather most my life. My parents still live in Trinadad and I hope for the best for them.

Anyways I was walking back, and I heard a bunch of men. Me and my curious ass walking over to see the commotion. Luckily i had my pepper spray on me and 10 years of self defense in different departments. I walked over to see a few guy beating up another bunch of guys with fists I just watched interested in what they were doing. As a part of only getting a few customers a month who buy actual cats. I get some people who come to get cat supplies. It isn't always a lot of money but it's enough, but to back it up I teach self defense to youngsters and adults in a dojo I teach. Back to what is happening I watch the whole entire seen to realize that there was a guy looking at me. Before that I had spaced out thinking about the way they were fighting. It didn't look like they were doing anything in particular, they were just throwing random punches, though it seemed as if they were doing some stuff wrong. They probably taught themselves there techniques. Though I am quite fascinated. As I was spacing out those boys finished what they were doing an walking out the alleyway to see me staring into space.

??? POV

We see our love staring into space. Ahh~ she must be fascinated knowing how she teaches fighting and self defense. She I so adorable. It's sad we have to go or do I~

I ordered the boys to leave and head back to our location and I walked up to my love.

"Fascinated by my beauty?~" I said walking up to the beautiful creature in front of me stroking her hair pinning her to the wall.

Back to your POV

I saw a pretty, handsome man in front of me he asked me a question. I looked up at him. 'Damn he is tall' He was so pretty with the moonlight striking his beautiful purple eyes and his glowing tanned face. His silvery white hair blowing in the wind from the cold breeze. "Sorry but no I am not." I replied obviously lying. This guy could get every modeling job in the world.

"Hmm your obviously lying." He said moving even closer, nose brushing against each other. "W-what makes you say that?" I asked him making him chuckle. "Isn't it obvious love,~ your blushing.~" That exact statement is what made my checks glow red. "Ok whatever I admit your hot, but it's not like I'm I love or anything so shut up." I said making him laugh even more. "So you admit it that easy?" He asked making me get a little annoyed asking the obvious of questions he knows the answers to. "I am leaving now this is getting boring and I am annoyed." Saying that made him pout, but soon leading to a huge smirk. "Who said you can go now?" He asked pecking my lips. Making me blush furiously. I probably looked like a tomato if it wasn't so dark. "Let me guess was that your first?" He asked. I looked away and said "Maybe." I looked up at him and asked, "Can I please go now I need to get home before the food spoils, and it's freezing." I said making him pout again. "Fine love only because I don't want you getting sick. I'll see you soon.~" He said walking back into the dark alleyway.

'That was weird' I though walking in the direction of home. 'Why the hell did he keep calling me love?' Another question came up. 'Why did he kiss me and let me go so easy?' So many questions flooded to my brain, I couldn't process it. I just shoved it to the back of my head. One thing kept bugging me though 'Why did he look so familiar or his earrings did?' As I asked that question in my head I noticed I was I front of my door about ti walk into it. Looks like that killed a lot of time. Hopefully I did t look a weirdo or mumbled to myself in the streets of Tokyo.

That's it for this chapter I am writing all these stories late at night. It's 2 in morning right now so yeah. Bye bye. Next chapter probably coming soon.