Chapter 3

"Hey I heard Chifuyu laughing from the other room is everything ok?" You asked walking out of the room with your arms holding the cat, the cat snuggling in your breasts. Chifuyu and Kazutora looking at the cat furiously without Y/n seeing as the cat had a smirk on its face. "Ah no everything is fine." Kazutora said still looking at the cat known as Sanzu. "The good thing is, is that we got rid of the annoying woman, Lenny, to leave." Chifuyu said, in relief happy to know that she won't be coming back again. "Yeah after me and Chifuyu insulted her she revealed that she only wanted us for sex. It was pretty obvious though." Kazutora stated as Y/n blushed a little hearing a certain word come out of his mouth she is not used to hearing. Putting that aside Y/n replied with, "Haha she probably insulted me because she is jealous that I know y'all, and think that I would steal her chances."

"Anyways I am going to take the cats out of the cages so they can have a little freedom like they normally have. I will be hanging with the girls while you two can do whatever until someone comes in." Y/n says, opening the cat cages letting all of them free. Y/n grabs four cats that she loves to be around because if she is being honest they were the cutest ones. Hinata, or her nickname Hina, Emma, Yuzha, and Senju. You went to the Play pen where people or little kids can go and play with the cats.

You sat in the play pen with the four cats and fed them while showing them extra love. They are pretty much your favorites.

Senju was more of the energetic type. Emma loves affection. Yuzha likes to sleep. While Hina enjoys just laying in your lap while you give her head pats.

The rest of the cats were let of their cages as well though you focus more on the girls. Chifuyu and Kazutora took the other cat to the back room to feed them.

With the boys

"Oi Kazutora help me with Baji he is being a pain in the ass for some reason." Chifuyu said. "Oh please when is he not causing trouble" kazutora said back, glaring at Baji who is just struggling to get out of Chifuyu's grip.

The other cats started to eat and then they became something different... They became human. "Agh finally out of the cat form ." A boy with long blonde hair and black eyes said. "Shhh.. you got to whisper, Y/n doesn't know about this, so y'all need to keep quiet. Chifuyu and I should be the only people in hear. Kazutora stated. "Whatever. Anyways that food tastes awful." A guy with long black hair said with sharper fangs than the rest.

"Oh come on Baji, it can't be that bad." Chifuyu said making all they guys turn to him. "Y'all are just picky as fuck." Kazutora added. "Well you haven't tasted it." The same cat guy who was up to mischief yesterday spoke. "Hanma shush. We need to get out of here by 9:30 to get ready for the fight." A dude with silver, white hair and purple eyes, stated.

[A/n: tenjiku, black dragons, and toman are fused together. The sano brothers each lead a certain amount of people. They are the most powerful gangsters in the city.

Also Kisaki is dead thanks to truck-kun. Akane is also dead.]

"*Sigh* alright here is the plan..." a tall guy with short black hair and black eyes said.

"Hey boys I was wondering if.. Wtf is this who are y'all?" Y/n asked not sure if she was imagining a bunch of hot guys in her back room with Chifuyu and kazutora, or if they are real. You rubbed your eyes and opened them to see the cats, kazutora, and Chifuyu there. "Weird..." you said blushing a bit. "What's up Y/n? You paused right in the middle of your sentence for some reason." Kazutora said. Now you definitely though that you were imagining things. "Aha sorry I though I saw a bunch of shirtless hot guys standing next to both of you." You said. "Are we not hot that you are imagining things? Chifuyu asked with a sad face. "Ahh that's now what I meant!! You two are hot I just... I don't know what I was looking at. You to are good looking." you said as you walked up to them with a smile patting their heads. "Anyways I was wondering if both of you could keep an eye on the store so I can take a quick stop to the store.." you asked not knowing if they would be fine with it. "It's alright if you don't want to-" "Ah no it's fine Y/n, we will do it. Chifuyu and I will stay back and keep an i on the cats." Kazutora interrupted you, walking you out of the room and outside. "Text me when you are done." Kazutora said.

[A/n: that's it for this chapter. Next chapter will be posted same time.]

End of Chapter 3