~Chapter 2~

You woke up not hearing any noise which was kind of weird knowing that you left the tv on. You didn't mind it though you just assumed that you woke up in the middle of the night and turned it off and just don't remember about it. It happens to everyone so who cares. You got up and went to you bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. It was 8 and the shop doesn't open till 10 cause why would people wake there ass up so early to buy a cat.

Y/n pov

"I swear to god the bitch is so fucking annoying!" I yelled out of rage as I remembered a customer who is a annoying bitch, who always comes in to look at a cat but instead she end up insulting me in every way as possible. Some how you could see the cats looks at you with curiosity wondering why you would suddenly flip out like that. You looked away and you made such a cute but angry face. I grabbed two cages with cats in them.  I had 30 cats so I had to 15 trips to make up and down the stairs.

As I was heading down stairs I heard my two trusty co-workers walk in. "Good morning Y/n.~" a boy with black hair with yellow streaks and yellow eyes walked in with a boy with greens eyes and a undercut. Interesting enough they had teeth kind of like fangs but it didn't bother me. A lot of people left the canines to looks like that after a certain vampire show was popular and shit like that. I didn't really care for it. "Mornin Kazutora, Chifuyu." I said bringing the last two cages down. "Sorry we couldn't be here yesterday. A few things came up and we had to go." Chifuyu said apologizing to you. "Ah no worries Chifuyu, the only thing I hated about your absences was that I had to deal with the dumb bitch." I stated reassuring Chifuyu. "Haha poor you Y/n. She probably insulted you three hundred times and left." Kazutora said jokingly. "You not wrong that is what happens." I said. "Speak of the devil." Chifuyu whispered loud enough for you both to hear.

No one's POV

Exactly 10 and the bitch known as Lenny came walking in to the shop. You sighed "I am going to put some medicine on this one scars." You said referring to the very light tinted pink cat with two scars on its mouth shaped like diamonds. You picked him up from its cage and took him to the back room. The best part about these cats is that everyone obeyed you.... Well most of them. Some become mischievous like Hanma but none is as bad as him though.

As you went into the back room, Chifuyu and Kazutora looked at you in disbelief, as you snickered walking with the cat. "Aww did you miss me." Lenny said in a seductive cute voice. Both boys look disgusted as the annoying bitch tried everything she can to seduce the hot men standing before her. Lenny grabbed both of their hands and made them feel her boobs as she looked at them seductively. The cats watching in interest as to what both guys would do. Chifuyu was getting irritated and so was kazutora. "That's it you drew the line! Get out!" Chifuyu yelled at the girl to get out. "What? Why? I though you liked me!" Lenny said, trying to get things through. "Chifuyu is right, get out! You insulted our Y/n while we were gone and you always do! And tried to seduce us my making you touch your boobs which was poorly done by your plastic Surgeon!! What is wrong with you!" Kazutora yelled out loud enough for her to hear but not you.

Chifuyu started snickering at kazutora insult to her and it ended up coming out as a hard laugh as the girl standing before them started to walk away. "Fine then I don't want your dick anyways. You can't handle my pussy!" Lenny said. "Maybe that's fake too!!" Chifuyu added while laughing his ass off. Lenny storming out of the shop.

[A/n: that's is for this chapter!! Chapter three is under editing. Hope you enjoyed!!]