2

Brrrring, Brrrring

Katsuki woke up to the sound of Izuku's phone ringing. The latter was still fast asleep, meaning Katsuki could either answer the phone or wake up Izuku.

He obviously wouldn't go with the second choice.

So he reluctantly picked up the phone, immediately noticing the contact name. In bold lettering, 'Ochako !!' and a picture of the brunette lit up the screen. Katsuki groaned internally. He really did not want to speak to her at 7 in the fucking morning.

Eventually he pressed the answer button, lifting the phone up against his ear as Ochako's concerned voice came through the speaker.

"Deku you finally answered! Are you okay? I heard from Aizawa-sensei that you were sick so I wanted to check in with you. Is Bakugo looking after you properly? I hope he isn't giving you a headache with all that shouting he does. I mean-"

"Hey round face." interrupted Katsuki. There was silence over the phone for a moment, before Ochako eventually responded.

"Oh- Um- Morning Bakugo! How are you and Deku!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, although Ochako couldn't see him (obviously).

"Deku's still asleep and I'm not waking him up just so you can talk to him. Now tell me why you're calling so I can go back to sleep, dumbass."

Ochako sighed, "Fine, whatever. I was calling to ask if me, Tsu and Iida could come over later to see Deku? We wanted to come and check on him."

"Sure, just don't stay for long. Izuku's exhausted." spoke Katsuki softly, looking over at his sleeping boyfriend. He didn't realise he had slipped up and accidentally called Izuku by his first name.

"Thanks Bakug- Wait did just just call Deku 'Izuku'? Oh my gosh-" Katsuki hung up on her, then proceeded to roll over in bed at cuddle up to Izuku. He didn't want to listen to her overexcited rambling today.

"Kacchan? What time is it?" came Izuku's groggy voice from under the bedsheets.

Katsuki stroked his hand through Izuku's fluffy hair. "Like seven thirty am. Do you feel any better?"

Izuku snuggled closer to the blonde, holding onto him tightly. Katsuki looked down at him, eyebrows furrowed together.

"Izuku, what's wrong baby?" whispered Katsuki, worry lacing his voice.

"Headache." murmered Izuku. He pushed his head further under the covers. "The light is too bright, it's making it hurt."

Katsuki frowned, before getting out of bed and standing up. He tucked Izuku back under the covers before speaking.

"I'll turn the lights off and get you some medicine. Just stay here, shout if you need me."

Izuku hummed in response as he curled himself into a ball. Katsuki sighed and began to close the curtains in an attempt to make it darker. He then turned off the bedside lamp before walking over to the door. He remembered something just as he as about to leave.

"By the way, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida are coming over later to see you and I'm assuming the other extras will come too. I can tell them to fuck off if you don't feel any better?" spoke Katsuki softly. He saw the sheets shift as Izuku's head popped out the top.

"This is the only time I'm letting you tell my friends to fuck off, okay?"

Katsuki smirked at Izuku, then left the bedroom and closed the door behind him. At least now he didn't have to deal with all their friends crowding around Izuku. He wanted to look after the greenette himself, proving to everyone that he can be nice.