Weekly Check-In

Victoria's P.O.V.

Since the last time that I got in trouble, the school has been making me check-in weekly with a teacher to make sure that my grades are where they should be, that I'm actually attending class, and that my behavior has been good. I'm on my way to Rose's classroom right now for my weekly check-in. I missed last week's check-in because there wasn't school last Friday, so I'm not sure how this meeting is going to go. I knock on Rose's door, and wait until she comes and opens it.

"Hello Victoria, come on in."

Rose pulls a chair closer to her desk for me then sits down.

"Come sit down right here by me while I pull up your weekly report from the principal."

I sit down by her, and wait until she speaks.

"Why don't you start telling me what you think is going to be on your report this week."

"I don't think there's anything bad this week. Honest, I've been good.I stayed out of trouble this week, and am trying to keep my nose clean."

"Tell me about your history class Victoria."

Rose looks up at me, and I can tell that she knows something. It worries me when she gives me that look because what I might tell her that I've done wrong might be something different than what she knows, so then I end up getting into double trouble, which sucks. I hate when she does this.

"Well, I guess I forgot to turn in my presentation today that was due this morning. Luckily, my teacher told me that I just need to finish it tonight so that I can present tomorrow since not everyone presented today."

Rose looks at me again waiting for me to say something else. This is not good. I know she knows something else besides what I just told her.

"That's it? That's all that you have to tell me?"

Maybe I'm just reading her face wrong.

"Yep, that's it. Nothing else to tell you."

"How about what you were doing in the boy's locker room this morning?"

I gulped. She can't possibly know I was in there fucking a boy. There's no way.

"I wasn't in the boy's locker room this morning. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Okay, how about I tell you what I know about you being in there this morning. You went in there with Brett Johnson this morning, and you two had sex. Is that ringing any bells now?"

I might as well have fun now that I know she knows the truth.

"I think the only bells I heard today were the ones going off as I dry fucked the fuck out of Brett today in the locker room. They sounded like fireworks on steroids. Or maybe I was actually hearing Brett moan my name while I made him cum. Yeah, that might have been the bells that I heard."

"Victoria, I do not tolerate that kind of vulgar language in my classroom, and you know it."

"And yet, I still use it anyways."

I know I'm already in for one of the worst spankings in my life, and I'm only making it worse, but I need to have some fun at least every once in a while.

"Well, you know what to do. Lean over the front of my desk now."

I go over and lean down on Rose's desk right in front of her. She stands up and goes over to the closet that she keeps her punishment tools in. I turn around only to see Rose coming up to me with a wicked strap. This is going to hurt. Without further notice, Rose tucks my skirt into my hemline, so that my panties are visible.

She begins without warning.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Alice will hear about this, and she will not be pleased."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You know better than to have sex at the school with another student. Alice is probably going to take you over her lap too."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I knew she was right. As soon as Alice hears what I did, I won't be sitting comfortably for quite some time.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I feel Rose pulling my skirt back down.

"You may stand up now."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, Victoria, I trust you to tell Alice what you did. If it comes from me, I think your punishment will be more severe. But, if you tell her yourself what you did, I don't think it will be. Which option are you going to take?"

"I'll tell her myself. I'm going to go to her classroom right now, and tell her that I need to talk to her about something. Thanks Rose."

"Bye Victoria."

I know Alice isn't going to be happy. She's going to be furious. I know that Alice is on her lunchtime right now, so at least I'm not disturbing her during class time. I knocked on Alice's classroom door, and then walked in. Alice looked up from her desk where she was eating lunch.

"Hey Victoria. What's up?"

"I don't want to spoil your lunch right now, so I just want to tell you that I need to talk to you today after school is out about something."

"Does this have to do with your weekly check-in that you had with Rose today?"

"Yes, but I told Rose that I would tell you myself, so please don't ask her. I'll tell you today when school gets out."

"Okay, I guess I'll see you after school then."

Alice gives me half a smile. I know that she's probably not happy, but I know she's definitely going to be in a worse mood when I tell her the truth today.