Victoria Is Punished

Alice's P.O.V.

Once inside the house, I told Victoria to head up to my bedroom. I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink of water. Ryan was already home.

He spoke up, "How was your day?"
"It was okay, but then it got worse after school when I had a meeting with the principal."

"Why did you have a meeting with the principal?"

"Victoria disrespected another teacher today and told her to screw off. She slept her entire class, and then proceeded to tell her that it wouldn't make a difference if she sleeps or not because she never learns anything from her."

"Where is Victoria?"

"I sent her upstairs."

"I'm going to go give her a piece of my mind. This is unacceptable behavior."

Ryan started walking towards the stairs.

"Ryan, don't. I will handle this, you don't need to worry about it. I'm heading up there to deal with her now."

"Are you sure you don't want me to do this?"

"I am sure, I can handle this."

As I walk up the stairs, I'm still unsure of how exactly to punish Victoria for this, but I will think of something. As I walk into the bedroom, Victoria is laying on the bed waiting for me.

"It's about time you got here. I was just about to take a nap again. Maybe I still will."

"You will stand up right now, and walk into the bathroom with me."

Victoria followed closely behind me. I grabbed a new bar of soap from underneath the sink and let the water run over it until it was foamy.

"Victoria, open your mouth."

Victoria shook her head no. I walked behind Victoria and moved her against the bathroom counter. I spanked her hard on the bottom. Victoria opened her mouth as she felt the pain in her butt. I hurried and quickly put the soap into her mouth with my other hand. I held it there until she finally calmed down.

"That will not come out of your mouth until I say so, am I understood?"

She shook her head yes.

"Now stay bent over the counter while I go into the bedroom real quick."

I went into the bedroom closet and grabbed one of Ryan's leather belts. I headed back into the bathroom. Victoria's eyes grew wider as she noticed what I had brought back. She stepped away from the counter trying to avoid what was coming.

"Bend over the counter again, or else this will be worse."

She complied and bent over the counter again. I pulled down her pants.

"Victoria, I do not tolerate the behavior that I heard about today. That is disrespectful and unacceptable. I also do not tolerate the language that you used today towards Mrs. Robinson. I don't ever want to hear that you have been talking like that ever again."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Victoria was beginning to squirm.

"Hold still, or you will make it worse."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Stand up and turn towards me."

Victoria stood up quickly and turned around. I pulled the bar of soap out of her mouth.

"You have twenty seconds to get the soap out of your mouth, and then you will go sit down on the toilet lid."

Victoria was trying to get as much of the taste out of her mouth as fast as she could. I grabbed my bar stool and set it in front of the toilet. When the twenty seconds were up, Victoria came and sat down. It wasn't a very comfortable place for her burning bottom, but she doesn't deserve luxury right now.

"Victoria, I need you to keep your eyes on me right now."

"Okay."

"What you did today will never happen again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"To make sure that it never happens again, we're going to have to set some more punishments for you. Since you can't seem to stay awake in Mrs. Robinson's class, you will go to bed at eight every night, until I decide differently. You will apologize to Mrs. Robinson for the way that you acted towards her today. You will turn your phone into me until I am ready to give it back to you. Is this all clear?"

"Yes."

"Now, hand over your phone right now. It is seven right now, so head downstairs to eat some dinner, and then go straight to bed. You will also be up on time tomorrow, and out of the door at the right time too."

Victoria handed me her phone and then walked downstairs. When I walked down to the kitchen, Victoria had already grabbed some dinner and was eating at the table with Ryan. Once we were all done eating, I told Victoria to clean up the kitchen and then go to bed. Ryan and I headed into the living room to sit on the couch.

"You don't think I'm being too hard on her, do you?"

"No, you're her mom. You're doing what she needs you to do, even if she may not agree with it right now."

"I still don't really feel like her mom. I feel like I'm an aunt or something that she truly hates."

"I know she'll come around eventually. Don't you worry. Until then, keep pushing in the right direction."

I looked at my watch. Victoria has five minutes before she needs to go to bed.

"I'm going to go check on Victoria, then I'm going to go to bed myself. I love you."

"Love you too."

When I made it to the top of the stairs, I knocked on her door.

"Come in."

"You have five minutes, and then it's lights out for you, okay?"

I went and sat down on the bed by Victoria.

"Okay."

"Victoria, can I ask you something?"

"I guess."

"How are you really doing? I know that you've been going through a lot, and you haven't really had anyone to talk to."

"You want me to answer you honestly?"

"Yeah, of course, I do."

"Honestly, I feel like everything around me is changing, and I have no one to tell how I'm feeling. My mom was the person that I would tell everything, even if I knew that she would be mad at me for telling her certain things. I don't have that anymore, and I really miss it."

"In no way am I trying to replace your mom, but if you ever need to talk about something just to clear your head, you can always come to talk to me. I know that we have had some bumpy patches, but that's in the past."

"That really means a lot to me, thank you, Alice."

"Now, lights out. See you in the morning. Love you kiddo."