-SPECIAL STORY-

Hii, sorry for not updating this story for so long, I've been so busy getting my new room set up and shit. I've also watched volume 2..im not gonna talk about it because i dont wanna sob AGAIN. But yeah- gotta sue the duffer brothers for what they did 😭.

Anyways! Enjoy this little story that i made! Someone asked me to make y/n the top one. The dominant one, so here i am, doing it! I also added a few other requests in this one, like a cute name that he gives us or uh idk, you'll see! Hope yall like it, and do not worry, im working on the other one!! Love ya! <3

This story contains mention of drugs/marijuana , violence , smut and bad language. !Trigger warning!
!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MENTION OF MARIJUANA!

🙏PLEASE READ🙏
I made a description with female parts.. I tried to make it the more neutral possible so dont hate on me 😭🙏

(SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE MISTAKES, I DONT HAVE TIME TO CORRECT ALL THE CHAPS, IM TRYING MY BEST!!)

Enjoy!

                              -

As i walked towards Eddie's trailer, i heard someone calling my name. "y/n! Hii!" i turned around to see Max jogging towards me. I immediately smiled. "hi Max! How are you! It's been so long!" i said walking up to her. "I've been doing well! How about you!" she asked going for a hug. A hugged her back and answered. "Same for me!" i pulled away. We talked for a few more minutes.

"i actually gotta go see Eddie, so um, hope to see you around?" i said putting my hands in hers. "yes! Anytime!" she said before walking away. I waved at her and turned around, facing Eddie's house. As i walked up the stairs, i heard noises coming from inside. I slowly opened the door and walked in. As i took my shoes off i heard Eddie playing guitar. I smiled and walked towards his room. As i slightly pushed the door open, i saw Eddie, shirtless, playing music. I smiled and entered the room. He had his eyes closed so he didn't saw me. I sat on the bed, putting my back on the wall. He was playing a song that i didn't recognized. He was lip-singing the lyrics. His hand flew across the guitar, continuing to play.

When he finally finished, i was on the bed staring at him with a huge smile. He opened his eyes and jumped. "FUCK!" He said falling from his chair, letting go of his guitar. "hi!" i said giggling. "since when are you here?" he said smiling, getting back up. "um i don't know, maybe one hour?" i said joking. "What?!" he screamed. "im only joking around love, it's been only ten minutes" i said standing up. "oh.. Well im happy to see you baby!" he said putting his guitar down. "im more then happy to see you too!" i said walking towards him. "where have you been since we last saw each others? It's been two days!" he said, his eyes tearing up. "aww baby, don't cry! I've only been out of town! That's all.. Sorry for not telling you" i said hugging him. He put his hands in my back. "out of town without me?" he said hugging me back. "it's my mom.. She just said it was a girls hangout" i said pulling away. "but im here now" i said looking at him. He took my chin in between his fingers and lift it up a bit.

"you look so beautiful" he said, looking at my lips. "so do you" i said putting my hands on his chest. "i can't wait to make out with you" he said pulling me closer. "what are you waiting for then?" i said smirking. "for me to take my top off?" i continued. "Only if you want" he said. I looked at him. "why not" i said pulling away once again. I then backed off a bit. I took my shirt off. He was staring. I looked at him and he looked away quickly. "you can stare baby, that's all yours" i said walking towards him. As i did so, i took my bra off. He looked at me with surprised eyes. "i don't wanna just make out Eddie.. I've missed you too much to just kiss" i said before kissing him. He pulled me closer, not breaking the kiss. As we kissed, i slid my tongue in, making him grunt. He did the same, our tongue was fighting for dominance in our mouths. He was holding my back, so was i.