chapter 16

Maddie had been tossing and turning all night. She just couldn't fall asleep. Chase was still on set, although it was nearing 1 in the morning. All Madelyn wanted was for Chase to be right next to her, helping her to fall asleep.

She groaned as another hour passed by, her still not asleep.

Chase's POV:
I was still filming. I had been at set all day and I still wasn't finished. All I wanted right now was to be in bed with Maddie. I know she's been having trouble sleeping lately, since I haven't been there as I've been away visiting my family. I finally left set around 2:40 am, getting home at 3 am. I was very surprised to see the hallway and bedroom light on when I walked into the apartment.

"Maddie?"- Chase called out

"in here"- maddie replied softly

He swiftly walked into the bedroom, opening the door.

He gave a soft smile to Mads, before setting his stuff down, getting changed and getting into the bed with her. She immediately cuddled up into him, and fell asleep within the next hour.

The next morning Maddie woke up before Chase, so she went and sat on the balcony for a little while. Soon after, Chase came and joined her. They had to get to set in an hour, but they didn't care. They just sat there, watching the sunrise together.

They got back into bed once the sun had risen. Maddie was laying on her back on Chase's chest. He ran his hand from her arms, to her chest, travelling all the way down to her stomach, and eventually getting to the top of her thighs. Her breath hitched, and he smiled behind her. He slowly travelled his hand back up to her chest, before cupping her left breast. She immediately turned her head to look at her boyfriend, a cheeky smile forming on his face.

"what are you doing babe?"- maddie questioned

"nothing darling."- Chase replied with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"hmm.."- Maddie sighed.

She turned her head back around as Chase continued to cup and massage her breasts, now on to her right one.

She sighed again, feeling Chase smirk against her skin behind her. She turned her whole body around, climbing into Chase's lap and giving him a few short, but sweet, kisses. She got off his lap and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. He groaned loudly and followed her, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. She leant back slightly, sighing in content at the feeling of him being so close.

Chase-"you like that baby?"

Maddie- "mmm yeah..."

Chase just let out a breath, before kissing her cheek and sitting down on the chair on the other side of the counter.

Chase- "baby, we have to go to set now."

Maddie- "ugh fine"

Chase chucked slightly before picking her up, surprising her. She let out a small shriek before laughing with Chase.

They got to set a few minutes late, but it didn't matter as no one had started anything yet. They got through all of their scenes without any problems.

Chase has finished filming for the day, but Madelyn still had one scene to shoot. Chase slowly and quietly crept behind her while she was talking to Jonas, and wrapped his arms around her small waist. She jumped at the contact but immediately relaxed into his arms. He began to peck at her cheek and neck before she stopped him and told him she had to film. He removed his hands and walked to his trailer. Once she was finished, she walked to Chase's trailer and opened the door. She smiled as soon as she saw him, and he motioned for her to come and sit with him. She sat on his lap and they made out for a while before heading home.

A/N: I'm literally so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months.... anyway here's a shorter chapter for now until I get back into writing. enjoy, let me know what you think and please comment some ideas you would like to see <33