Another Win (SMUT)

A/n: I don't rlly know how dnd works I'm trying to learn but it's confusing so if anything I say happens in dnd can't rlly happen just tell me I'll try to fix my mistakes in the future

Tw: Smut , Dom reader, sub Gareth

"Come on come on come on" Gareth said will hoping the dice he just rolled landed on 20 "HELL YEA" Everyone started yelling and jumping excited because the dice landed on 20.

"Good job Pretty boy" I said going up kissing Gareth gently on his lips "I never had a doubt you could win" I said moving and kissing Gareth on the cheek "Thanks sweetheart but winning is natural for me I never lose" Gareth says pulling Me in by my hips.

"Are you sure about that because last session says differently" Jeff said punching Gareths arm "Well that's because I didnt have my good luck charm with me idiot" Gareth said punching Jeff back "And what is you good luck charm" Jeff said laughing at the fact Gareth believed his wins were because a good luck charm.

"More like who dipshit" Gareth said looking down at Me and kissing me "I'm your good luck charm" I say playing dumb but I know that Gareth always calls me that "Of course you are now let's head out before it gets to late" Gareth grabs his coat and my hand and we walk out with the rest of the club.

"Hey is it ok if I stay at your place tonight" Gareth says getting in the back of Eddie's van since he doesn't have a car yet and neither do I "Of course my mom is on a business trip so it should be fine" I say kissing Gareths cheek "Alright you too enough sucking each other's faces it's sickening" Eddie says fake gagging.

"You and Steve do it all the damn time why can't we" Gareth says in a sarcastic but harsh tone "Because me and Steve have done more then just kiss so it's normal" Eddie says letting out a weird laugh like we wouldn't get the dirty joke.

"Who says we haven't done anything more then kiss" I say looking at Eddie as he looks back at me then back at the road "the fact that you to are still awkward around each other like you have never saw each other naked tells me enough" Eddie says starring at the road "I mean have you seen my hot girlfriend even if I have seen her naked I would still be awkward around her because she's way out of my league" Gareth says Looking at me my face turns pretty red and I just stare at him.

The rides quiet in till we get to my house "Get out love birds" Eddie says reaching back and opening the van door I climb out first then Gareth "Bye Ed see you tomorrow when we go swimming" I say walking up to my front door "Bye hey Gareth come here real quick" Eddie says as Gareth gets out.

Gareth pov

"Yea man" I say as Eddie whispers to me "Are you and her ever gonna go farther then kissing cus if not then she might not stick around much longer" Eddie says "I mean yea eventually but I wanna make sure she's comfortable first" I say as my face heats up I rub the back of my neck waiting for Eddie to say something else "ok well you to have fun this might be your night" Eddie says starting the car and driving off not even saying bye.

Y/n is waiting for me on the couch she's already out of her school clothes and in one of my Ac/Dc shirts she stole from me a month ago "Hey that's where my shirt went keep it it looks better on you" I say closeing and locking the door "Thanks drummer boy you wanna go listen to music in my room or something" she says getting up coming closer to me.

"Yea sure" I say already heading towards the stairs when we get to her room I notice she trys to kick one of her bras out the way before I see it I have to admit it made me laugh a bit "Hey sorry it's kinda messy" she says going towards her little music corner then she bent over to pick a song and I noticed she wasn't wearing shorts under the shirt.