Picnic Preparations!

Light's P.O.V: I was slowly awoken by loud yelling, it was probably my sister Alex, she always yelled the loudest and it doesn't take long to notice her voice from the others.

"LIGHT COME DOWNSTAIRS! IT'S MONTHLY PICNIC TOMORROW~" OH! Right! Monthly picnics where my favorite part of moving so far, we started them as soon as we moved to get people excited about to move. I quickly got ready and ran down as fast as I could without tripping and falling down the stairs like when we first moved.

"Yawn..What is it Alex?" I was too tired for this, as much as I loved the picnics it was WAY too early for me to get up. "You and Charlie are tasked to get all the supplies so we have them for tomorrow! Everyone else backed out of the task when I asked, so you're the only one left!" Oh, so now I was stuck with Charlie tasked to get the groceries. Like I said, TOO EARLY FOR THIS. But I just nodded my head like the good Brother I was.

-----

"Just the bread and soda and we can go back!" Charlie states as I run up ahead with her chasing me as we rush to get everything before Levi calls and gets all mad we haven't returned since traffic ruined the usual time. "I GOT THE STUFF, RUN TO THE SELF CHECKOUT AREA!" I yell as Charlie books it on the shopping cart to leave towards the self checkout as I try and catch up.

"HURRY! LEVI WILL CALL ANY SECOND!" Charli yells as she already hurriedly started checking out everything we brought. BEEP! BEEP! "NO! WE'RE TOO LATE!" We probably were overreacting and everyone thought we were insane but Levi is just terrifying when angry or impatient.

-----

3rd Person P.O.V: The two with Levi and Alex's help took the groceries to the kitchen, putting them where they put the picnic supplies every time. Spreading out as they waiting for everyone else shopping to return from their tasks.

-----

TO BE CONTINUED..

A/n: So yeah, this is the new story! This was quite fun to make, currently camping though! So I may be uploading this at weird times. Hope you enjoy however!

(Word Count: 377)