Alex's Secret Surprise!

(Sometime Before The Picnic and Last Chapter)

Alex's P.O.V: I was on my way to Jaxx's apartment. It's been a when since I saw him as he left to take care of his farm and family. I knocked on the door as I needed to ask him something.

"I'm coming! Hold on!" I heard a somewhat deep voice say as some shuffling noises are heard from inside before a door opens up. The Cherry-head opened the door as his hair was all down and messy. "Oh! Hello Alex! Didn't expect you to be early." He invited me inside as he got me water and I thanked him. "Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come back at the monthly picnic? Since you're coming back." I quickly asked as Jaxx looked shocked and froze.

Jaxx's P.O.V: After the question I just..Froze. I knew I was coming back but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I wasn't prepared, I didn't expect it..the worse part was I couldn't stop thinking of..Light. I had a huge crush on him and couldn't stop thinking about him. It's like a friends to lover thing except..I don't believe he likes me back. But either way, I put myself together.

"Is everything okay Jaxx?" Alex asked as I stopped talking for a bit. "Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine..but yes i'll come! Definitely!" I quickly said before she could say anything about leaving or if I wouldn't come to the picnic. "That's great! I can't wait! I'll send you the area and when to come!" She excitedly said with stars in her eyes at my words. She sure was excited about this...

"I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Jaxx!" "Bye Alex." She waved and walked away, closing the doors. I quickly locked it again and rushed to my room.

A/N: And I'll End It Here With Jaxx About To Have a Gay Panic Account! Again Sorry For The Time I'm Posting I'm Just Busy Around Here.

(Words: 339)