Reuniting Cherry Blossoms P.1

3rd Person P.O.V: Everyone had headed out after everyone was finally done getting everything. The day passed smoothly, everything acting like a puzzle to the group. It was like a checklist of what would happen. Charlie continuing to make moves on Light? Check. Alex and Levi being shipped by everyone? Check. Uploading? Check. Luca's new murder being aired on T.V and them returning with mysterious money? Check. To them it was normal. Their casual everyday routine.

---

{The next day}

Light's P.O.V: I woke up early, something I never do since sleep is inevitable, why prolong it? But since it was picnic day I for once woke up early. I quickly changed into a light purple hoodie and beige jean shorts, taking my shoes and getting out of the closet. (Literally- Not Figuratively Yet)

I took my bag full of stuff I usually took when we went out and my bag of gummy worms, which were my favorite food, and because we were all aloud to bring a snack just for ourselves. I went downstairs to meet Alex, she seemed excited and giddy, which would be normal but something seemed off.

"Hey Light! You finally woke up early hm?" Alex said as she drank more of her coffee. "Yeah, I guess it's more of an instinct on these days." She grinned and I sat down next to her, "You seem..extra, happy. More than usual, what are you planning..." I asked as she normally doesn't act like this unless she's planning something.

"I just have a surprise when we get there! You'll see." She mysteriously said, giggling again before handing me over some coffee. "You act as if you've planned to slime us." "No! I would neeveeerrrr slime you guys" She continued giggling and I just finished my coffee, everyone soon came down and we were getting out onto the road.

--

Jaxx's P.O.V: I heard my alarm go off and instantly got ready for the day. It was finally time for the picnic! I thought as I darted up from my bed, I put on my White and red hoodie as I quickly got many texts from Alex since many of them were starting to get up. I quickly finished getting ready and ran out the door into my jeep. I immediately started driving out to the park location she sent me yesterday, it was a nice park filled with cherry blossoms and lots of hills filled with grass that seemed greener than whenever you were a kid and drew grass.

I arrived at the park as I looked around for Alex's signal. I hid behind some bushes as she was sitting with the others. I saw only one familiar face other than Alex, Light!

------
[Sorry For Not Uploading In So Long! I've Been Busy. Stay Safe Everyone and Enjoy!]
[Words: 471]