Pixies

Hunter stood next to Peach as she gathered her things she'd need for her last few classes.
Clay walked over to the two, "Hey Hunter what's up?"

"Hey Clay," Hunter turned around and they high fived.

"Hey Peach," Clay waved at the short girl with blue hair.
Peach looked up and waved at the other boy then went back to fiddling with her books.

"Are you busy tonight?" Hunter asked Clay.

"Nah. I was going to ask if you and Hunter wanted to chill tonight?" Clay smiled.

"Actually we're all going to see Peach's band tonight down at the Verse." Hunter looked over at his girlfriend. She closed her locker and slung her backpack on.

"You don't have to come," Peach whispered looking down at her white converse that she had scribbled and drawn all over. A small H in a red heart on the toe cap of the right converse.

"You should come! Pixie Hearts are so good!" Hunter began to brag then unzipped his leather jacket showing off their newest shirt design. In ransom note lettering it read 'Pixie Hearts' with hearts for the dots in the I's.

"No, I'll totally come!" Clay smiled, pulling out his phone. He pulled up their instagram and followed them, "Woah Peach I didn't know you sang."

"Yeah," she smirked, tucking some blue hair behind her ear.

"I'll meet you two there then, Hunter can you text me the time and stuff?" He looked up at the two.

"Okay," Hunter smiled and watched as Clay pranced off. Hunter put an arm around Peach, "Let's get you to class."
Peach smiled and looked up at her boyfriend. She never really talked to anyone that wasn't her parents, Hunter, Emily, or Kevin. She had immense anxiety around people but being on a stage with her band just made it all disappear. It made her feel in control.
She'd actually met all of her bandmates in a support group at their therapists office.

"Fuck," Peach muttered as she was trying to get ready in the green room.

"What's up?" Hunter looked up from the couch he was sitting on.

"I just messed up this wing," Peach shook her head and turned around looking at Hunter.

"Let me see that," Hunter grabbed the eyeliner marker out of her hand and wiped away the eye liner on her right eye. Hunter gently applied the eyeliner wing symmetrical to the other one.

"There you go hun," Hunter kissed her cheek and handed her back the eyeliner.

"Ew," Stella walked in and grabbed her drum sticks off the coffee table, "You guys disgust me."
Peach shook her head and giggled at her friend's comment.

"You guys are on soon," Pixie Hearts manager came into the green room, "Where is Millie and Ariel?"

"Right here!" Ariel and Millie said in sync as they came into the green room.

"Okay great," Marco smiled, clasping his hands together. He was a short italian man with thick wide framed glasses and knew everything there was to know about guitars.

"Let's go out there and show them that we're better than boys, No offense Hunter." Millie smiled and grabbed her bass from its case tuning it as they shared their last thoughts before going on.

"We're going to slay the house down!" Stella giggled spinning one of her drum sticks.

"We're going to make this our best performance to date!" Ariel tuned her guitar, "Any words Peach?"

"We're going to do great," she said just above a whisper with a smile.

"On three," Millie put her hand in the center of their little circle, "One...two...three! Pixie Hearts!"

"Oh what was that?" Marco spoke into the walkie talkie, "Someone backstage that's here with Kevin and Emily. His name is Clay?"

"Oh yeah that's our friend." Hunter wrapped his arms around Peaches waist and kissed her on the cheek, "Break a leg Peach, but not actually don't do what I did."

"Okay, love you." Peach giggled.

"Love you too," Hunter waved as he walked out of the greenroom then to the side stage with Marco.
Peach looked in the mirror making sure her space buns looked right and her makeup.

"You look great Peach," Millie hugged her best friend.

"I know I'm just nervous, we've never played a venue this big." Peach sighed and tugged on the shirt she had tucked into the black high waisted jean shorts.

"Okay Marco is calling for us over the in ears lets go," Ariel sighed.

"Okay let's crush it!" Peach smiled and put in her in ears walking to the stage.

"It kinda shocks me that Peach sings in a band. I've maybe heard her speak 20 words in the whole time we've gone to school together." Clay leaned over talking to Hunter. Hunter, Emily, Kevin, and Clay all stood in front of the barricade to watch them.

"Oh just you wait," Emily smiled looking over at Clay.

"Yeah she's...a lot different on stage." Kevin nodded.
People started to go fucking nuts as the lights lowered and there was pink stage lights flashing.
Stella, Millie, and Ariel walked out onto the stage, the crowd screaming and yelling. They waved and smiled, Stella sat behind her kit and started playing the intro to their opening song.
Then Peach came running out onstage and waved taking the microphone from the stand.
"My dear I feel you're quite confused
You lie in my ear and claim you've never felt this before
Feeding me phrases from your Arsenal
Singing fake promises while your fingers' on the door
Well my dear I'm taking back all I said
Tripping over my thoughts again."
Peach sang, dancing all over the stage with a wide smile across her face.
Hunter loved watching her perform; she loved being onstage and her confidence would spike. Hunter looked over and Clay had his eyes wide with a smile.

Half way through the song Peach got on her knees right in front of them and sang the interlude part.
"From Olympus
I wear my crown
From the Krakken
You will drown
There seems to be confusion between
Who here is the royalty
Aphrodite is crying
And Phanes is dying
Hades will know your name."
Peach winked at Hunter and got up singing the rest of the song.
At the end she grabbed onto the mic stand and looked around catching her breath.
"Wow hello everyone," Peach smiled looking around at the sold out venue, "Thank you all for coming. Now let's get crazy!" Peach shouted into the microphone starting the next song.

After the show the rest of the band helped pack up all their equipment into Millie's van deciding they'd take care of it tomorrow.
Peach ran over to Hunter as he waited for her at his car.

"You guys were so good!" Hunter scooped up Peach, spinning her around in a circle. He set her down and they shared a kiss.

"That was your best performance yet," Emily hugged her.

"Thank you," She smiled, still speaking a little louder than a whisper.

"You Are so loud on stage...it's crazy but I love it." Clay spoke to the short girl.

"Being on stage is just different," Peach snuggled into Hunter's side as he had an arm around her.

"You guys are better than Skullflower. Maybe we'll get to open for you sometime." Hunter giggled.
Peach nodded and gently squeezed him in a tight embrace.