Celebrity Crush

You and Hunter sat on his couch watching movies together because you guys had nothing better to do. Oregon didn't get snow but sometimes the cold was enough to keep you in.

You leaned onto Hunter's chest as you sat between his legs. You held the remote flipping through Netflix, "Oh they added Call Me By Your Name." You shrugged.

"Fuck, y/n that plot is just pure pedo behavior." Hunter laughed.

"Okay but you have to admit Timothee Chalamet is pretty fuckin' hot." You giggled looking up at him.

"Come on he's a mid white boy," Hunter shook his head running his hands through his hair.

"So are you," you tilted your head back and gave him a sarcastic smirk.

"I am not," Hunter's jaw dropped.

"Is that what the better half of the school says about you?" You bit your lip.

"I don't care what the school says I care what you think hun," he ran his hand up your side. You turned and kissed his jaw.

"I promise you have a better jawline than Timothee," You smiled and straddled Hunter, "And I like your hair more." You ran your hand through his long hair.

"Yeah?" Hunter brought his hands to your waist, both of you leaning in and sharing a passionate kiss with each other.

You ran your thumb over his bottom lip before bringing your lips back to his and locking your lips together again.

 "I'd rather fuck you than his scrawny ass." You whispered before locking your lips while slipping your tongue into his mouth. Hunter slid his hands under your shirt.

Both of you pulled apart and you fell onto his chest, both of you catching your breath, "I promise I'd never leave you for Timothee Chalamet." You giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"I'm gonna take your word for that for when we're both rich and famous and we encounter him at the MTV music awards." Hunter smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist.