Polar Oppisites-HC's

Tumblr Request: hi lovely!! hru? can i request hcs of hunter sylvester dating his complete opposite? like, cheerleader, active in student activities ( student council or fundraisers, things like that ) and a cottagecore or light academia fashion sense. if not then that's perfectly okay, dw! <33

•Hunter 100% gets dragged to school dances you organize, car wash fundraising, bake sales.

•You definitely beg him if you can come over and use his huge kitchen to bake. Then you definitely guilt trip him into helping you bake things.

•Skip grabs your waist and tries to sweet talk you at a football team but Hunters already standing at the fence watching you and your dance team.

•He curses Skip tf out as Kevin and Emily try to calm him and you assure him it is okay!

•Hunter loves parading you around at school on home game Friday's in your cheer uniform.

•You force Hunter to go on picnics with you then making him take your pictures.

•But he truly loves your love for nature.

•You definitely give him crystal necklaces a lot and he wears them all.

•You like doing his makeup, you brush light orange-pink eyeshadow across his cheeks and bridge of his nose. Then go in with white eyeliner and give him dots.

•You put butterfly clips in his hair and he insists it's not very metal but he secretly loves it.

•He does your corpse paint for Skullflower shows and you guys match.

•He always brings his car to the school fundraising car washes.

•He *loves* watching you wash his car in your bikini with the cute red heart sunglasses you have.

•He's not really sure how he scored you as you both were polar opposites. But he's so glad he can call you his.