Ochako madness and momo(2) sadness

As 9 months past the twins of momo and their lover Izuku the girls had went thru their pregnancy moods. Ochako thought that if she keeps going threw her mood swings Izuku can break up with them and they can have an abortion but it turn out they didn't.

Momo(1): hey Izu when do you think that our child will come?

Izuku: it should be at anytime tbh

As they both continue talking they heard momo(2) scream and as fast as he could he went to see Ochako trying to end her life with a knife and Momo(2)  is scared and fighting for her life.

Izuku: GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL.

Ochako; I am your girl this bitch should've just stayed in her fucking Kane and be a good little hoe and stayed out of our love life.

As momo(1) came from behind and created a knuckle brass and hit her clean in the head knocking her out and made her head bleed but not enough to make her die(meaning she's not dead). After the whole ordeal momo(2) was crying a lot and both Izuku and Momo(1) were comforting her and izuku took her and out her to bed and momo(1) went to bed and told Izuku to join them and he did. The next day they went to class and Tenya came up to them.

Tenya: are you ok Momo(2)

Momo(2):*not responding at all*

Momo(1): no she only talks to us after what has happened yesterday we might just leave early because of it.

Tenya: I don't blame you at all what Ochako di-

Momo(2):*triggered by her name* SHUT UP I DONT WANT BTI DIE IM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT ITS NIT MY FAULT SHE WAS TOO SLOW TO MAKE MY IZU HAPPY WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE IZUKU MIDORIYA ME AND MOMO(1)

Izuku: woah woah woah relax we know let's just take you back ok I don't want you to kill our child ok.

Momo(2):*begin going back sad and depressed* o-ok Izu sorry for my outburst

Izuku: hey it's ok I don't blame you someone tried to kill you over a boy who doesn't want them.

Momo(1): right so don't worry girl ok?

Momo(2): ok

As they made it back to the dorm Izuku texted Aizawa that they won't be there and Aizawa gave them the rest of the week off so she can recover from what she went threw. As days goes by momo(2) started to regain her normal self but she was a bit more clingy towards Izuku making sure she won't stray from him again momo(1) did the same thing Ochako was set in jail during the time and she was sent to prison for 39 years to life and was labeled as criminal and literally lost her quirk after labeling. Once they got back but Momo's water broke and they were taking to the hospital when they got there both girls gave birth at 2 different times 30 minutes. Momo(1) had a boy and named his Izuku since she lived the name so much. Momo(2) had a girl name Aiko she had green mixed with black hair and little Izuku has all black hair(yes since bith if the girls are twins I will just put the little ones as twins since both of the momo's are the same if you don't want to see them as twins then you can think that if you see them as twins as I do then thank you for thinking that).

That's the end of this chapter I might end this in probably a couple more chapters like chapter 9 or 10 who knows.