Epilogue

As UA came to an end since it's now graduation both Momo's and Izuku have their own family and company Izuku became the #1 hero as Momo#2 became a hero as Momo#1 became a stay at home mom taking care of the kids. Momo#1 had a pair of twins a boy and a girl who got the color scheme of black on top and green to finish it out and wiith green on top with black finishing it out. With Momo#2 she has a son who got green and black hair going on every other part of his hair. Momo#1 named the twins Mizuku and Mizumi while Momo#2 named her son Izuku. The kids wanted to be like Izuku when they get older as they know that he's the #1 hero. Quirk wise Mizumi had a dormant quirk that needed a little push and luckily for her her family has helped her train and her quirk has appeared and it's super strength creation. For Izuku and Mizuku they both have been momo quirk where they don't have to look at the molecular to make it but for Mizuku he gets a headache if he do to much and Izuku have to eat and drink a lot in order to regain for Mizuku she have to train the amount of percentage to master it (mostly like how Izuku is trying to master Ofa). As time goes by the next generation took over as Mizuku became the #1 hero being the youngest female hero to reach #1 hero at the age of 18 as Deku was the youngest hero at 19.

That's all for this chapter thank you for reading