Family

Months after both Momo's gave birth to their respective children they mostly been living the the child they had even tho both of them are the same Izuku on the other hand has been working hard since he has 2 children and 2 wives to protect and help make sure their alive so he had jobs where he can put food on the table for them and mostly done hero jobs which was way easier for him to do so he quit them months after that. It was now time for hero license exam and both Momo's were allowed to take apart in so they won't miss out and all 3 successfully pass the exam and wanted their hero license. Now that the 3 got their licenses they had done more things then a normal person did and they are now mostly well known to the society.  And in the month of September it was their birthday and both of them are wearing dresses because of a party at the manor.

Momo(1): well it's time for our birthday party right?

Momo(2): yes and I can't wait to have Izu inside of us.

As Momo(1) blushed that she's been wanting Izuku inside of her but she couldn't deny it they have have none since they gave birth to their respective child.

Momo(1): yea your right I wouldn't mind that birthday present from him but later it's about us enjoying another year on earth.

Momo(2): your right let's go

As the both left they went downstairs to everyone having a good time they even invited their classmates to their party

Momo(1)

Momo(2)

Momo(2)

As they both was seen everyone was stargazed one how they looked the both of them went to their loving husband/fiancé to dance with him and he did it a rich guy with his son was pissed that someone like Izuku has 2 of them and marched over to her parents demanding them to make their daughters brake up with him for his son and they got escorted off the premises. That father was Monoma father and Monoma himself they were so pissed that Izuku was able to get their approval mostly because they believe he was a commoner even tho he is much richer then them combine.

Monoma:(I will get my hands on you you damn 1a scum and when I do I will kill you and take those 2 whores and make them my bitches)

As he went home to plan it was going smoothly all he did was work for AFO (Izukus dad) and wanted him out of the picture but it failed miserably as he got killed by shiggy. As the day continue both Momo's enjoyed their birthdays with their husband and their children until night fall and they went to sleep the next day Izuku and the girls along with their children went on to have brunch and taught their children how to walk. As the day goes by the girls and the children cuddle up on Izumi sleeping and enjoying themselves into Izuku warmth.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out