Important Note!

This note is important, I believe; for the story. Also cover pic belongs to me.

This story takes place 1950s Japan. Please know, that I am from the US. So I don't really know what is was like 1950s Japan. I did do some research though. I tried my best with; clothing, jobs, and what has happened around this time period.
Five years before this story takes place was the end of World War 2. Please know, that I won't be getting too much into that. If anything is wrong/false, remember that this is a fanfiction and I didn’t mean to make any mistakes. I am not the greatest with history and tried to make this semi-realistic for you fans. It has also been brought to my attention that same sex marriages are not legal in Japan.
Though, same sex relationships are seen and not against? Not 100% sure. Of course there are homophobic people, sadly. I tried digging into the past to see how same sex relationships were then. I fell short and didn't find much. Though, I think it was talked about a bit. Kind of like a rumor thing. Stuff kept behind closed doors in a way?
I hope this explains things better, please do not expect too much historical things. As that is because I am not very smart.