Final Chapter

(Curse warning.
Again I am super sorry this story has been so short. My next one will be so much better! For now though, I apologize)

Sanemi’s POV
Soon enough we went and started taking pictures. Today was my first photoshoot. I wasn't nervous but wasn't really excited either. Just more curious on how it will go. He seems excited about it but he also seems really quiet. I got into the poses he wanted and he took the pictures. Apparently I did a good job but I guess I wasn't fully there at all.
I think I was paying more attention to him than the camera. Not like I'd ever share that with anyone though. The day went by and we went to have some drinks. To get to know each other better and to celebrate our first photoshoot. I'm not sure if it'll actually do that good. I don't look like your normal average man. Yet he seemed so entranced with me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look at me like him. It made my stomach and chest feel very strange.
We made it to the place and sat down at a table just the two of us. Then we ordered some appetizers and drinks. We weren't very hungry since we ate during a break earlier. Yet we didn't want to just drink so that's why we got appetizers. Once the drinks came we waited for the appetizers. Then he wanted to make a toast. He is quite quiet though so I leaned in.

"..cheers to your photos and let them go big and make a lot of money."

"Cheers!"

We clicked our drinks and I started chugging. He only sipped on his. Kind of lame but I wasn't expecting much anyways. So it was whatever, then I snacked on the food. He did too and we started chatting about anything. I was having a good time with him. Nobody was bothering us and we were getting drunk for fun. Me definitely more than him. Then he paid and we left. We started walking in the dark and being a bit silly.
Nobody was around and then we took a small alleyway for a short cut to my place. That is because he offered to take me home since I was mostly drunk. I don't know if it was just a hot night or the alcohol but I was getting quite warm. I pulled him over and nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

"Mm too hot..."

He stiffened up and pulled me off him and kept walking. I grunted and followed him but then I turned him around and brushed his hair out of his face. Then I kissed him, it was short and rash. He then took me the rest of the way home but I was able to convince him to stay the night. Who knows how well my pictures will do but right now but I could care less.