Chapter 4

Giyuu’s POV

"You don't even know the man's name?"

Then she started laughing a ton. I sighed and looked back down through my photos. Then she took it and looked at them. She especially looked at the one with the coal miner. She smiled and handed the stuff back. Then she spoke up again.

"He's okay looking, why didn't you choose someone more...normal looking?"

I was shocked. Did she not see the man's beauty? He is well built, and handsome. Is it because of his scars and white hair? That just makes him so fascinating. He seems so interesting and I'd love to get to know him better. Shinobu started waving her hand in my face and I snapped out of it. Then we paid and left. She went home and I went on a walk. I had to think everything through. First, I have to see him again. Then I have to ask his name.
Maybe get his number too. After that we gotta plan when to do our first photo shoot. I sighed and sat down in a park. Letting the sun hit my skin before I gotta go take more photos. The rest of the day goes by boring and un-amusing. When I finally get home, I eat a light dinner and take a bath. I eventually went to bed and tried to sleep.
Thankfully the next day I was able to find that man again and find out his name. Sanemi Shinazugawa, it suits him very well. We chatted about a few things and he had to get back to work. Though now we have a day to meet up for picture taking. I also had gotten his number but that's all we had time for.
No normal 'hey how are yous'. I guess that's okay though. I got what I really came for. Then I left and took some photos of the mountains with the rain that was falling down softly. It was gorgeous, I wonder how much better it'd be with him in it. Shoot... I don't really wanna think like this. What would others say if they found out I like men? Plus he must not be interested in men. Not many guys are, it's mostly un-heard of. Goodness, what's wrong with me?