Not again..

Lauren's POV.

We're here in Vevo Company to perform our new song 'Sledgehammer'

"Hey !" said Ally while wrapping her arms on my neck.

"Hi !" I said and give her my sweetest smile.

"Let's go ? They're waiting for us inside" I just nod.

"Yow ! Lauren.. How's Ate Alyssa ?" Dinah asked while we're walking towards them. You know this girl has a crush on Ate.. She said she finds Ate Alyssa hot.

Yeah ! She's probably right :) My sister is so hot ! When she's in our bathroom and I accidentally opened the door.. I thought there's no one inside, so I entered the bathroom because I really need to take a bath and to my surprise.. She's in there facing the shower wearing only her sports bra and shorts. I really don't know what to do, she actually don't noticed me barging the bathroom's door. So I went outside without making noise. When I'm already outside of the bathroom, I remembered her abs.. Damn ! I'm already sweating that time.. She's really hot when she's wet ! My sister is hot, just like me ;) Hahaha ! Lol ! You know what, my sister is really famous here.. If I don't have any idea that she's my sister, I think I have fallin' for that girl..

"Nah ! She's fine" I said while sitting next to Camila.

"Awww... I miss her :3 I miss my crush !" Dinah said while pouting her lips.

"Hahaha ! She's with her boyfriend right now" I joked.

"What ?! She has a boyfriend ?! I thought Ate Alyssa is B.I ?!" Hahaha ! Epic reaction there ! She looks very shocked !

"Hahahaha ! I'm just kidding ! Silly" I can't stop laughing ! If you just see her reaction, it's really funny. She's really head over heels with my Ate. XD

"You're so bad Lauren ! I'll tell Ate Alyssa that you're not a good girl" she said then pouted her lips again.

"Hey stop that ! I'm not a baby anymore" I said while pouting my lips and then I give her a serious look.

"Oww ! You're really cute Lauren.. I could kiss you right now" Ally said and she pinched my nose.

"Ouch ! Stop it Ally ! It hurts ! Please" I complaint.

"Aww.. I'm sorry ! I can't control myself" Ally.

I looked at Camila, she's been quite since we got here. She's lookin' at here phone and it looks like she's waiting for Austin's text.

Austin Mahone, He is Camila's Boyfriend. How lucky of him, she has the sweetest girlfriend that every guy wants to have.

"Yow Camila ! Are you alright ? You seemed so pale" Normani asked.

"Ah yes ! I'm alright... Don't mind me" she said, then she looked at me when she stated 'Don't mind me' and looked away.. What is that mean ?

"Are you sure ?" Dinah asked again.

"Yes I am" Camila said and smile at us. A fake smile, I could see it right now..

"No you don't !" Normani said while crossing her arms. It means she doesn't believe that Camila's fine.

"Yes.. I do !" Camila said while raising her voice at Normani. We all look very shocked. She never do that and this is the first time she raised her voice on us.