Rules

- No controlling my ocs without permission. It's okay if you initiate something happening, just don't control what my oc does or how they react.

- smut is allowed

- I have a wide variety of ocs, surely you'll find one enjoyable to rp with!

- I'm working on drawing all my ocs myself, just be patient with meh.

- I work, so only tag me once every four hours

- Most of these characters are connected to or related to each other. So if an oc is connected to or related to one of my other ocs, expect to see the other ocs appear in the rp.

-If you ever get bored of an rp or character, feel free to let me know! We can rp another character anytime!

- You can have more than one oc form, just tell me which oc you wanna play with which character. I'm also okay with poly relationships.

- LGBT+ is welcome.

- I don't have a limit to how many ocs you can rp with at a time just make sure to keep track and tag me if I lose track of an rp.

- This is very important if you have triggers.
Some of my ocs may contain mentions of abuse, depression, and other sorts of things. I myself have depression so it reflects in some of my ocs. Point is, this book may contain triggering things and other sorts of mature things. If you can't handle it, just leave the book or play with an oc with less depressing details.

-I don't do pedophilia or incest or rape. My ocs will be no younger than 18, most of them older.