💓Luna Ortiz💓

Name: Luna Ortiz

Age: 22

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Species: human

Appearance:

Personality: Luna is a yandere

Personality: Luna is a yandere. Most people don't catch onto that right away because she seems normal until she thinks the person she's interested in likes someone else or someone else shows interest in that person.

Likes: Luna obviously loves her love interest, as well as her friends.

Dislikes: She hates anyone trying to take away her love interest

Backstory: {Find out in rp}

Smut?: Yes

Position: switch

Turn ons: being able to top once in a while, bondage

Turn Offs: rape

Scenario 1: (You find out she's yandere)
You and Luna have been close for a long while. But lately she seemed more clingy than usual. You didn't really think much of it, but one day you were out with a friend and Luna had happened to see you together. She approached you, an expression that could send chills down anyone's spine resting on her face. "Who is she...?" She asked. You...?

Scenario 2: (you find a body)
Luna and you were in a relationship, but she had been noticing you spending a lot of time around a friend of yours, and she didn't like it. In her mind, that friend was someone who could potentially take you from her, and she wasn't having it. One day you had gone to meet with said friend, and she was there where you planned to meet, but dead. It looked like she'd been stabbed, but there were no clues as to who could have stabbed her. You..?

Scenario 3: (You are kidnapped)
Luna had been admiring you for a long time, albeit, from afar. But she'd been coming up with a plan to finally have you all to herself. And she finally put that plan into motion. You woke up one night to the sound of...chains? You look to see yourself chained up and in a...basement? You soon hear footsteps and the door opens to reveal Luna. "Oh! Darling, you're awake!" She said happily. You...?

Scenario 4: MYOS!