Don't leave me

I woke up in my bed, the noise of a small fan in the distance. I felt the warmth of the sun coming from the window on my skin.

I looked to my left to see Hank's giant blue figure in front of me. Immediately panic set in.

"No, no relax." Hank said coming over to me with a glass of water.
"Where's Alex?!" I yelled, my eyes wide.
"Outside, about to leave." Hank answered.

I bolted out of bed, still in the clothes I passed out in. I went outside to see all the newly drafted boys saying their goodbyes.

I found Alex with Sean and Charles. I ran to him. He embraced me in a hug.
"I thought I wouldn't be able to say goodbye." Alex softly laughed.
"I would never let that happen." I replied letting go of him.

"Can I have a moment with her please?" Alex asked the boys. They simply nodded, Sean patting my shoulder before he left.

"Look, Meg, look me in the eyes." Alex said. I looked into his blue eyes filled with sorrow.
"You are strong. One of the strongest people I've met. You've struggled through so much, most people wouldn't be able to live through. You are a strong mutant and proud. I wish I was like you. And I just want to let you know how extremely proud of you I am. You've accomplished so much. And you are perfect, beautiful even with these." Alex smiled taking my sunglasses off my face. "Those eyes. Are amazing and don't let anyone say different. I love you so much little sis." By now I was crying my heart out. Alex grabbed me and hugged me.

"Okay, everyone in the car last call!!" A man called from a car as the boys scurried into a giant black car.

Hey, hey. I'll be back, I promise. I will come back for you. Stay strong little one." Alex smiled still hugging me, but I could tell he was crying with me.

"Hey! Let's go!" The man yelled again.
"Bye." Alex smiled while crying.
"No! Alex!" I screamed. We held each others hands, not wanting to let go.
"Let's move!!" The man shouted one last time.

Then I felt Hank grab me and pull me away from Alex.
"No!" I screamed. "No!" Hank picked me up and took me to Sean and Charles who were lost in the crowd.

Once Hank put me down I turned around and cried into his chest. He wrapped his furry arms around me, comforting me.

That's when I realized, I was holding something. Since when? I opened my Palm to see Alex's key to his room on a chain along with a note.

'I'll be back, keep this safe for me until I return.
-Love,
Alex'

"Come on, let's go inside." Hank ushered me as he led me inside along with the others.

SO SAD! I was so close to tears writing this. The sad music didn't help.

How are you guys? I miss taking with you. Anyway, let's chat in the comments shall we?

Who's excited for what's to come????!!!!!!

-Mik🐳