Babysitting Pt. 1

Hello this is the author again!! Thank you so much for the love I'm getting on this book! I never expected for this to be doing as well as it is!! So I thank you and let's get to this one shot!! ♡

This chapter will take place in a manga chapter so spoiler warning for those who do not read the manga.

Whispering: Italics
Thoughts: Bold italics

Energy: Full
Status: Energized
Spoiled Milk: Logging in...

Energy: FullStatus: EnergizedSpoiled Milk: Logging in

——————————————————————

"Thanks for coming on such short notice, Franky."  Loid said putting on his coat. Him and Yor were going on a date and it's very important for operation Strix.
"Take care of things while we're away okay?"
"Hold it right there, pal!  What part of me being an "intelligence asset" leads you to believe I babysit?!!" Franky huffed. "Preserving family stability is a key part of my mission, so this is official business. And I can't leave Anya by herself...And I'll pay accordingly."
"Ugh you do know my weaknesses!!" Franky huffed as he took the money and walked over to Anya.
"Anyways... Are you ready for some fun Anya!"
"Anya is ready, Scruffy head!" Said Anya as a look of determination spread across her face.
"Alright it looks like you have it all under control. We are gonna get going." Loid said opening the car door for Yor.  "Your hand milady?" Smiled Loid.
" Ugh if I sit down It'll hurt my butt even more." "Um no thank you Loid-San. I would rather walk instead."

SHOCK

"What? Is she still angry with me?! Is that it?!!"
"Ahem. I-I see. Well let's just walk around and see what grabs our attention.."

Earlier that day:

Loading...
————————————————————

"Ugh I can't believe I took a bullet to the butt while taking out a group of armed militants!! I'm in so much pain but there's nothing I can do about it!" Yor thought walking into the kitchen for breakfast. "Even sleeping it off didn't do anything."
"T-TOOK A GUNSHOT??!!" Anya thinks, shocked that even a bullet can't kill her Mama.
" Oh no! Is Yor upset because I asked her to pick up some eggs and milk last night!? I've been asking her to do a lot lately and now she's fed up with me!!"  Loid thinks his face full of shock. "This is bad, very, very, bad! Discord in the family will inevitably compromise my mission! I must do everything in my power to fix this!!"
"Papa you are way off" Anya deadpanned walking over to the couch to watch her daily show.
"Yor I have an off day today so... may I invite you on a date with me!"
Loid asks Yor.
"D-d-d-?!!"
"Only if you feel comfortable with doing so-!!"
Loid rambles on.
"ILL DO IT!! The date I mean. I MUSTN'T PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN!!" Shouts Yor now filled with determination.
"To learn?"
"I wanna go too!!" Anya says excited to go on a date. "Sorry but you won't be coming. Hence the word "date"."

The Present:

Loading...
——————————————————————

"I'm worried about mama and papa..." Anya says.
"How about you go to your room and watch a cartoon or something. If even a little kid is worried about him then he's done for." Franky whispers to himself.
"Hey Scruffy, I'm gonna go shadow Mama and Papa!" Anya says her faced full of determination to make sure her mama and papa stay together. Franky just stands there looking at her like she's crazy....
"What? That sounds like fun!"
"We'll be shadows!!" Anya jumps with joy.
"We should probably wear disguises and do the real carefully. Cuz' you're papa's a real sharp guy. Being Westalis's number one spy and all.."
"Yeah!"

Anya and Franky make their debut out of the apartment wearing their totally non conspicuous disguises. With Anya wearing a headscarf over her horns and sunglasses with a pea coat and a belt. And Franky wearing a cap and beard with overalls and a sweatshirt underneath with a book bag.
"So,uh, the idea behind disguises is to look less conspicuous." Franky sweat dropped.
"This is fine." Anya said confident in her disguise.
"If you say so.."

Loading...
——————————————————————-

"Heh heh. Twilight's bagged so many women over the years.... This is my chance to observe his seduction arts in action!!" Franky thought to himself. Happy to finally gain the secret of how Twilight "bagged" so many women.
"I'm too far to read Mama and Papa's mind!" Anya thought while spotting them around the corner they were hiding behind.
"What do they think they're doing?" Loid  asked himself after immediately spotting Anya and Franky. "Are they pretending to be spies for fun? *sigh* As long as she's with Franky she should be safe. I just have to make sure this date goes perfectly!"

Timeskip
—————————————————————

"I haven't cheered up Yor at all!!!"
Loid thinks devastated with the outcome of this date.
"Aww.. I just can't focus on this date at all! I'm in so much pain.." Thinks Yor still aching with butt pain.

A Little Far Away...

"BWAHAHAHAAHA  LOID ACTS LIKE HE'S GODS GIFT  TO WOMEN, BUT HES BLOWING THIS SO HARD!! WHAT A LOSER!" Franky howled with laughter, in a bush by the restaurant Loid and Yor were getting dinner from, after seeing his friend fail. Catching the ears of a certain someone.
"Are you a bad person, Scruffy?" Anya asked after seeing him make fun of her Papa.
"W-what?! No! Being able to sneer like this is one of the perks of being undatable!" Franky tells the young girl.

Loid and Yor enter the restaurant with Franky and Anya close behind.
"I'm terribly sorry sir but we do not serve customers in casual clothing or under 18." Said the host.
"Yeah that makes sense. C'mon Anya this was getting boring anyway. We should be heading home." Franky said walking out the restaurant with his heads behind his head. And Anya looking down upset that she can't make sure her Mama and Papa's date go well.
"Franky?"
A voice called from behind the duo.
"Wha?!"
Franky turned around and to his surprise he see's the woman he's courting with bags in her arms and a shocked look on her face.
"Is that you...Franky?"

To be continued...
——————————————————————

Energy: depleting
Status: Sleepy
Spoiled Milk:working...

Hi everyone! Sorry for the cliff hanger but I'm honestly really tired hee hee... But I'm still taking requests and will take any criticism. Oh and also everyone wish Midoriya Izuku/ Deku a nice happy birthday!!

Happy birthday, Izuku!