You're Petite/Tiny

"I'm home!" You yell throughout the house.

"In the living room baby!" Harry yells back.

You make your way into the living room and see Harry resting on the couch.

"I got my Halloween costume!" You say to him excitedly sitting on his lap.

"Oh really? What is it?" He says trying to peek in the bag.

"No peeking! I'll put it on for you and model it."

You skip into the bedroom and change into your costume.

"Can I have a hint?" Harry yells.

"It's what you always call me!" You yell back.

After about five minutes, you're ready to model it for him.

"Okay! I'm ready!"

"Let's see it because I have no idea what it could be," Harry chuckles.

You walk out from around the corner in a pastel onesie with your hair in a ponytail with a bow. You hold up a bottle and drink from it.

"Aww baby. You couldn't be more adorable," Harry says smiling widely at you.

"You sure about that?" You ask. You pop a pacifier in your mouth. He laughs even more.

"Don't let the bottle fool you, it's actually a Cotton Candy Frappuccino from Starbucks in a bottle," You say laughing.

He laughs again.

"And the outfit's perfect for your size," Harry says laughing.

"That's exactly where I got the idea from," You laugh.

"I love you being 5'0 and me being a foot taller than you," He says.

"And why is that?"

"Because it's easier for me to do THIS!"

He picks you up like a baby and runs down the hall laughing while you scream laughing as well.