You Wear His Clothes BSM

You're Age 13

"Where is my sweatshirt?" Harry asks himself looking around his closet.

"Y/N have you seen my sweatshirt?" He yells.

"Which one?" You yell back, trying not to laugh because of the fact that you actually stole his sweatshirt.

You were wearing it now and wondering how long it would take him to come downstairs and see you.

"My teenage runaway sweatshirt," He says coming down the stairs.

As soon as he sees you, he stops.

"Hey bro," You giggle showing your dimples like his.

"How long did you have it?" He asks smiling.

"As long as it took you to notice it was gone, and that I had it."

"You asked for it," He says smirking.

You immediately knew it's time to run. You took off in the opposite direction and he chased you...everywhere. Up and down the halls, in and out of rooms, until you finally lost him and he was tired.

"Okay, you win," He panted. No response.

"I won't do anything to you now," He yells.

You slowly walk out from where you were hiding.

"You run fast," He simply says.

"Thanks."

You look down at the sweatshirt you're wearing and ask, "Can I keep it?"

"C'mere. Give me that," He says pulling the sweatshirt over your head laughing with you.