Protective BSM

You're age 15

You could definitely be classified as a tomboy. You loved sports, video games, and messing around with your brother. If there was one thing you always did, it was attract boys. You never meant to because you weren't interested but, since you were pretty, boys checked you out 24/7.

"Harry," you whine, shaking him awake.

"Hmm," Harry groans.

"You said you would play football with me today!"

Harry glances at the time.

"It's 6:30 in the morning," He grumbles and turns over.

You grab a pillow and hit him with it. He doesn't budge. You hit him harder and he still doesn't budge. You continue to hit him until he just pulls you down onto the bed and pins you down.

"You're up!" you laugh.

"Are you going to stop?"

"Ha! No!"

He jabs you in the side.

"Okay! I'll let you sleep for 30 more minutes!" You laugh.

He lets you up and you leave the room. You decide to warm up outside by doing some stretches. As you're stretching, you see a boy across the street checking you out.

"Can I help you?" You ask him.

He smirks and says, "Can a gent compliment a pretty young lady?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"There is no pretty young lady here. Only a girl with the wardrobe of a boy."

" Well I find the wardrobe of a boy quite attractive."

"Leave me alone will you?"

He walks across the street and approaches you.

"You're trying too hard. Please walk your thirsty, playboy self back to the other side of the street," You snap.

You turn around and feel him pop your bum. You spin around angrily. Just as he grabs your tiny waist, you hear a voice.

"Get away from my sister."

You turn your head to see Harry standing in the doorway to the house. He looks pissed.

"Whoa mate, I-I don't mean any trouble," the boy backs away and runs across the street and into his house.

You immediately run to Harry and hug him. You usually don't show this kind of affection to anyone, but you are a wee bit frightened. Harry is surprised by your sudden affection as well but hugs you back and kisses your head.

"Thanks bro," you awkwardly say once you let go.

"Of course. No one touches my baby sister."

"Ugh, Harry!" You drag out his name. You never liked being called a "baby sister".

Harry laughs and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Well you are! You are my baby sister. I will always protect you."

"Yeah, yeah." You wiggle out of his grip.

He wraps his arm around your shoulders and you two walk inside. You decided to do something inside instead of outside today.