Prologue

Thousands of years ago during the great battle between a vampire clan and a werewolf pack, it was said that one day, both vampire and werewolf must unite together as one through the help of two brothers from the same world. Both turned at the same time and forced into separate groups. One will be with the vampire clan and the other will be together with the wolf pack. Of course, vampire clan leader Vladmir knew of this he never wanted anything like that to come to pass. Vampires and werewolves were never going to get along, in fact for years they'd be enemies fighting for the others territory and hunting grounds.

Years passed and still not one enemy found the humans they were talking about. But when news spread about the possibility of two humans bringing them together, they began searching for the same humans. Unlike the vampires who did not think it would work Alpha Thomas A Brum wanted it to happen, the attacks on his family and his pack were starting to weigh on him and if he had the chance then he would find those humans and he would turn them himself before the enemy could even think to attack. Knowing his plan he sent two warrior wolves to scout ahead and search for anything or anyone that could help him in his pack. A few days later, the two warriors arrived explaining that they had found two brothers that lived out in a cabin, both strong and fighting ready.

Once news reached Vladmir's clan, he sent out his vampire scouts to search for those humans that the wolves bragged about. They returned almost unscathed, one of the vampire scouts had barely made it back to the camp. Without the werewolves finding out.

"It is true sir," the vampire scout said. "The humans the wolves spoke of are living here in the forest, if we act now we can easily take one of them before the wolves."

"Thank you," Vladmir said. "Now go back to your own home and await further instructions." with the humans in sight, Vladmir was ready to take on his plan, even if that meant taking out a pack of werewolves along the way. Nothing would stop him from keeping the hunting grounds to himself once and for all.