Preface : Phased

we wrote the same book
from a separate page

✄┈┈┈┈┈

"Are you getting this?!" The autumn leaves crunch beneath Craig's once-white sneakers as he (admittedly, with much reluctance) holds up the camcorder. Kenny, for someone he assumed was a mute the vast majority of his childhood, can be shockingly persuasive when the promise of video games and pizza are involved.

The camcorder doesn't do the vibrancy of the forest justice. The colours seem so pale and lifeless on video, it was astonishing. Kenny's voice distorts over the microphone, and Craig can't help but wonder where Kenny even found a partially-functional camcorder in the twenty-first century. Their gapped teeth shine as they bounce on the thin branch. The goal is to make it to the top. If Kenny can make it to the top of the old oak tree, Craig had to pay for extra pepperoni on the pizza and would be forced into becoming Kenny's plus-one to Tweek Tweak's halloween party; A.K.A, the last person on Earth Craig wants to see again.

Don't get him wrong. He can see the appeal in someone like Tweek. He's a strong boxer, blonde, sweet and energetic; he's too energetic, and much too energetic for Craig's liking. 

✄┈┈┈┈┈

Good morning, my dudes! I thought I'd try my hand at a new writing style, so here we are. I promise I'll finish this one. Just stick around :]