one.

One minute Steve was peacefully sleeping in the ice, and the next he's waking up somewhere that he doesn't recognize. 

Now, he's being assigned security for some billionaire with whom he know next to nothing about and he has no idea how to feel about it.

The only things only are what his file said, which wasn't much. All he could tell you is that his name Tony Stark, Howard Stark's son, and that there is some major things Steve should know about him.

1. He can go up to a week without sleep.

2. He never remembers to feed himself.

3. He nicknames everyone.

4. He's a genius. 

5. He talks really fast sometimes.

6. He's always late. Even when he tries to be on time. 

7. Stay with him in the lab. Too many accidents. (I could've sworn I saw Fury shiver as if he was recalling one when saying it)

8. Don't force him to sleep.

9. Don't talk about Howard.

10. Never take his coffee.

So now, here he is leaning against a wall waiting for some guy he's never met.

He's never even seen a picture. So, every time someone walks in he quickly eyes them over and compare them to Howard.  

Right when he was about to give up the door opened one last time and in walked in all his glory Anthony Edward Stark.                                                        

"And, oh boy am I screwed." Steve thought.