four.

Nobody's P.O.V

Steve just kind of stood there in shock for a minute but it quickly went away when Clint threw himself on to Tony. 

"Hey shithead," Clint practically screamed. "Hey dipshit," Tony screamed back even though there was no reason to. Natasha laughed and Steve just stood there

"Hey, we still on for prank war next week?," Clint asked Tony. "Yes, now please get off of me birdbrain," Tony said muffled.

Clint hurried to get off of him. "Where's Brucie-Bear?" Tony asked no one specifically. Natasha gave him a look before she replied. 

"Where do you think he is genius?" She asked him in a 'you should already know this' tone. Tony just shrugged and glared as a reply.

Natasha glared right back. Clint quickly butted in to stop them from killing each other "Hey why don't you go check up on Greenie I haven't seen him in two days." He suggested quickly

Tony considered it for a minute before nodding and leaving. But not before smacking Clint on the back of his head and kissing Nat's cheek.

As he made his way to the elevator Steve had to practically run to catch up with him before the doors closed.

He was still trying to catch his breath when he noticed the genius was shaking. "Stark, are you okay?" He asked cautiously 

Tony looked at him as though he was stupid. "I'm fine. Just excited to see Green Bean. That's all."

Steve nodded but didn't quite believe him. That was, until the doors opened and Stark practically sprinted into what looked like a lab.

He sucked in a breath and ran after the genius only to see him tackle a man in a lab coat while yelling "BRUCIE-BEAR" really loudly in the poor mans ear.

The man just laughed and hugged him back. "Hey Tones." The man said. He had just now noticed Steve and tapped Tony to get off. And he finally did after a few seconds.

Almost as soon as Tony was up he started talking inhumanly fast. So fast that Steve didn't catch one word he said.

 But apparently the other man did understand the genius' insanely fast rambling because he was growing more excited with every new word Tony got out. 

When he finally stopped to take a breath he looked as if he just remembered something. He turned around so quick that Steve was surprised he didn't get whiplash.

 To Steve's  surprise he grabbed the other mans hand yelled something at Steve then ran out of the room. Steve quickly recovered and followed them into what looked like a smaller lab. 

When he walked into the room he just gave up on being surprised again but still what he saw did surprise him nonetheless. He suspected it would happen a lot more.

Tony was practically hanging upside down on a chair while once again talking inhumanly fast. While the other man, who he learned was named Bruce, typed something on his computer.

Steve just took a seat and watched for awhile. Call it live television if you will.