two.

Nobody's POV

Steve barely even got to look at Tony before he was sitting down at the table. It was quiet for a bit before Tony (unsurprisingly) broke the silence.

"I don't bite. You can sit down," Steve took the offer and sat across from him. He took the chance to look his new acquaintance over.

 "I know I'm pretty but please stop staring," Tony mumbled.

Steve just sat there in shock for a minute because 1. He didn't even look up from his tablet and 2. He facing the other direction. 

Steve didn't have very long to question it because Tony's phone rang.  "JARVIS speaker," Tony said not even looking at the phone.

 Only because he recognized the ring tone. But Rodgers didn't know that.

 "Hey Tones," A tired voice addressed Tony. Steve listened to the voice curiously. "Hey honey bear," Tony mumbled back 

"Tony. What did I say about that nickname?" Tony looked down and said something inaudible. 

"I'm sorry Tones but you have to speak up," The voice said obviously amused. "Not to say it," Tony said louder.

 "And what did you do?" Silence filled the air again.

 "I said it," That's when they both burst out laughing (only confusing Steve more)

"So, what can I do for you my beautiful ex-husband," Tony says, leaning back in his chair. Steve is once again confused but also greatly amused.

"I really regret not divorcing you sooner," Rhodes muttered. "Now why is that?" Tony teased back.

"You said your vows in three different languages. None of which I speak," Rhodes yelled laughing slightly. "Your lucky I didn't bust out the Arabic."

"Where did you even learn Latin and Arabic?" Tony took a second to think on that one and when he answered he only said one word.

"Yinsen."   

AN: The backstory for the wedding (tony and james) is coming soon!! :) (306Words)