Full story

"Spin yo Partner round and round". Shinji sung as he danced in his room to the hit song by his favorite artist pitbull. He loved pitbull so much every night shinji sat on the edge of his bed and prayed to god that someday they would meet. He removed his headphones and kneeled down the edge of his mattress "god please just once I want to meet pitbull, that's all I want in life". Just then a crash came through the ceiling.
"Mr worldwide mr 305 how ya doing little momma" screamed a voice from downstairs. Shinji was scared. Misato told him not to let any strangers in the house while she was out on her Hooters run. But this wasn't a stranger. This was 2010 award winning singer Pitbull. Sitting in his house. "Yo yo yo shinji-kun" hollered the bald man. Shinji couldn't believe it. THE pitbull was in his house. In his presence. "I have a present for you man". Pitbull extended his hand and offered him VIP tickets to his show. Front row. But Misato wouldn't let him go. He knew how much she hated Pitbull. He didn't know what to do. Out of fear, Shinji pissed on the floor and fell down. How embarrassing. Peeing in front of his idol. But he kept going. It wouldn't stop. "You ok man?" said Pitbull "that pee is unhealthy" But shinji wasn't ok.
"I'm really hurting right now, Mr Pitbull." Whimpered the near sobbing Shinji. "Well now that's just ok, man. Everyone cries sometimes." said Pitbull encouragingly. "It's just how we keep on a-rollin that really matters." "But how can I even begin?" cries Shinji. "Begin.... With a song!" Pitbull yells. He began such a powerful musical number that right on the spot, Shinji grew immaculate muscles. He finally gained the confidence to follow his dream, which is join the FBI!