Cant stop, wont stop.

You are at Eddie's house after playing D&D, all you can think about is him. Your on the couch at seperate sides watching a boring movie. Your freezing and all you want is him.

The movie has a spicy scene and all you can think about is what it would be like with Eddie. His lushes hair and super soft lips. He is the secretive type, you just need to crack him open to let out what's inside.

You gaze at him on the couch, him not knowing you've been staring for the past 5 minutes. He turns to you, "are you alright sweetheart?". He then notices. Your shivering and moves closer to warm you up.

His touch is all you've been desiring for days. A happy shiver drifts over your body, but it's not enough. I look towards his lips, it's all I want. He notices, and looks towards my lips. Not another second passes and we are devouring each other.

All the sexual tension build up the past few days let out. He's lips explore down my neck leaving love bites all around, he gets to the collar of my shirt and looks up at me. I nod, Eddie proceeds to take off my shirt revealing my lingerie underneath. He takes off my bra and is amazed by the sight.

He doesn't hesitate to explore very price of me he can. I moan silently in his ear. I'm so desperate for him. My pants slip off and Eddie's says "excited are you beautiful?". Then ripping my underwear off. My hands are behind my back holding me up so I don't collapse by the pleasure.

Eddie enters my body, his cold metal rings brush against the sides of me. He curls his finger and hits a spot that struck me back. My eyes rolled to the point where I could've see my brain. He was looking straight at me, like he had all the control in the world.

He got up and sat on the floor facing the couch spread my legs and began to eat his heart out. Hitting every spot just right. He was amazing, that tongue wasn't long for nothing. Eddie spun me around so I was laying sideways on the couch. Climbed on top and unbuckled his pants. I could tell he was desperate too.

"Do you want me?" He asked. "Mhm"
I said desperately. He stuck his finger so up in me I moaned instantly. "Do you want me?" He asked again. "Y-es" I struggled to even blurt out the words. No time was waisted without him in me, he began to thrust like crazy. His rhythm was to die for, he knew exactly what I wanted. Faster and faster, I bet the whole park heard us loud and clear.

Eddie went harder and harder, my insides were about to burst.

"Eddie -uhh im gonna.."

"Not yet sweetheart"

Another minute past and i couldn't hold it anymore. I let go and the whole couch was drenched.

"Good girl" he said.

508 words

Thoughts in the comments ——>>>