Untitled Part 4

mar pov they just got home it's like 9:00 pm and they already ate and are going to sleep like slay ong i love gay people

"that was nice!" soph says , as we walk through the door. " you're so nice to be around, nicer than i am to be aro- she quickly sets her board down, grabs my board out my hand. Next thing i know i'm feeling her body on mine. she pulls me in closer, and whispers in my ear, " you better not finish that sentence." she says, sounding serious, but not mad.

" i can't believe you said that" she says, continuing to whisper in my ear. " you must have no idea how great you are!" she says, letting go of me. " okayyy i get it" i say, leaning back on her and then laying on her, causing us to fall.

now i'm on top of her, and our faces are rrreally close. help help help me. i can feel my face turning red.

soph pov

holy shit she's on top of me... should i make a move???? i don't knowwww i haven't even gotten any signs i can even go for it.. i'm not gonna but she's on top on me.

*knock knock* OH SHIT WHO IS IT??? then mar gets off of me and i go check on the door.. dammit i kinda wanted that to last longer. . .

as i open the door, i see... MY BROTHER????

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"