Chapter 6

A/n: Hey guys! My god, it's been such a long time! Sorry for not update for so long. I had been busy because of intern and need to finish the documents. And not only that, my grandma on my father's side had passed away right before the day I finish my intern. So, I can't find the time to update during that time. So now I'm free which means I have lot of time to update! So, I hope I finish the Mondstadt arc before the end of January or February.

Have fun reading! :D

~~~

After the mission of destroying the dragon's breath, [Name] used his wings and flew straight towards Mondstadt, so none of them felt tired from walking. Saying goodbye to Lisa, who needs to return to HQ to report to Jean, both Paimon and Aether follow [Name] walking around Mondstadt, probably searching for a place to stay. 

Speaking of which, "To think we arrive in Mondstadt and it's almost night, despite flying under Master [Name's] wing. Do you think we will find someplace to stay? Paimon is tired." 

Paimon whined, and Aether scoffed. 

"You're not even walking like us, Paimon." 

"Shut up! Flying like this already costs me a lot of energy!" 

Both Paimon and Aether start to argue with each other and [Name] couldn't help but sigh. "Would you stop fighting? And, for your question, Paimon, I already know a place to stay." Both Aether and Paimon stop arguing and exchange glances before following their older companion until they reach the building that looks like an inn. 

"Is this the place, Master [Name]?" 

"Yup. Come on." 

All of them walk inside, where both Paimon and Aether widen their eyes at the numerous people inside the inn where they even saw the knights from earlier are also inside the same inn. 

"Wow, so many people! Even so, do they have an empty room for us?" Paimon asks, hoping that they have room to stay so they don't need to sleep outside, but [Name] chuckles. 

"We'll see." 

The beautiful light blonde lady at the counter saw [Name] and both Paimon and Aether could see that her eyes lit up when she saw [Name]. "Sir [Name]! Welcome! It's been a while since your last visit! How are you?" 

Aether and Paimon watch their older companion talking to each other and greet the middle-aged woman who appeared from the back room, happily giving the (H/c) haired male a hug, which, of course, the said male gave the middle age woman back