Chapter 1

"So, you're telling us that you fell here from another world?" The (H/c) haired male asked as he and their pixie friend watched as their blond companion drew two stars on the sand with a stick. 

"But, when you wanted to leave and go on to the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?" And finished by their pixie friend, to whom their blond companion nodded. 

"Yes. With that, we have no choice but to fight her. So, both of us summon our weapons and have a battle with her, but she's so strong. With her box power, she captured both of us. And just like that, God took away my sister. Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here." 

Both the (H/c) haired male and their pixie companion watch their blond companion continue to draw about the unknown god that both brother and sister had encountered. 

"How many years ago was it? I don't know, but I intend to find out." 

"And that's where I met you, and then we met Paimon two months ago." The (H/c) haired male chuckled as the pixie companion scratched her cheeks with her finger. 

"Yeah, Paimon really owes both of you for that. Otherwise, Paimon likely would have drowned. So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide! And we also have Master [Name] here too! So don't worry about it!" Paimon cheered, hoping their blond companion is feeling okay since it really sucks to lose a sibling just like that. 

"As Paimon said, don't worry about it. I'm sure your sister will be fine." The (H/c) haired male ruffled the blond hair, which made the blond companion whine, don't want his hair to be messy. 

"Come on. Let's get going." 

With that, the blond companion stands up from the rock before the three of them start their journey to find the nearest city.

"Come to think of it, how did both of you meet each other? Before you guys save Paimon from drowning?" Paimon asked, and the (H/c) haired male AKA [Name] let out a chuckle as he couldn't help but remember. 

"Well, it's started when I was walking around the forest at night..."

Like [Name] said, he was walking around the forest during the night, searching for a place to rest. 

But for some reason, he couldn't find a suitable place to sleep because, first, he was too lazy to fight the hilichurl off, second, it was already night and he couldn't see shit, and lastly, his gut told him that something would happen, and he decided to stay awake, to see what kind of something would happen. 

Which it's happened right now when [Name] saw a huge star in the night sky, falling and of course, [Name] immediately rushed toward the place where the stars just crash-landed. 

As soon as [Name] arrived, his (E/c) eyes widened when he saw a boy that was probably around 15, wearing some unique outfits. 

His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping. 

Knowing that the group of hilichurls or abyss mages will search for the fallen star, [Name] immediately carried the boy and ran away to the nearest camp he could find. 

After [Name] found the camp, [Name] immediately put the boy on the ground, put his sleeping bag on top, and immediately put the boy inside so he wouldn't get cold. After that, since it's dinner time, [Name] immediately makes the fire to cook the food and, of course, give both of them warmth. 

As [Name] cooked, he heard the sound of a groan, as if telling the (H/c) haired male that the boy had awakened. 

"You're awake."