Chapter 4

A/n: Hey guys! I'm back from FYP! Sorry for disappearing for too long because I was busy for FYP since it's my last semester before I will go for practical next semester. And now, I will try to find a time to update regularly along with my account on Tumblr too. 

Oh, also I lose 5050 on Itto banner so Kazuha, here I come!

~~~

Saying goodbye to both Aether and Paimon, who are going to another domain with Amber, [Name] and Kaeya immediately set off to the domain that they need to complete. As they walk in peaceful silence, [Name] knows that the man that is walking beside him seems to want to know about something but doesn't know what it is. 

"Is something wrong, Sir Kaeya?" [Name] asks, narrowing his (E/c) eyes at Kaeya with a suspicious look on his face as Kaeya let out a chuckle. 

"Well, since we are going to work together, I thought, why not get to know each other?" 

"....like what?" "Oh, you know as a usual question; what's your favorite food? What's your favourite colour? Anything?" [Name] continued to stare at the Cavalry Captain before letting out a scoff as he shook his head. 

"That's so cliche question." Kaeya watches [Name] continue walking, with a pout. 

"So...that's a no?" 

~~~

After a while, walking and fighting off some hilichurls groups, they finally reach the domain that they had been assigned. 

"Is this the domain that we need to go to?" 

"According to Lisa, this is it." 

They immediately walk inside, but as soon as they enter, [Name] smells something... 

"Is it me or did I smell something burning?" 

"Maybe, that's because something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls and...whatever is giving Stormterror extra power. Oh, yes! It is going to be lively in there indeed!" 

Hearing this exclamation from Calvary Captain, [Name] gives a deadpanned stare before continuing to walk inside. "As bustling as it may be-no, I can't imagine it will be dangerous at all. It's a pity that the Temple of the Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity." 

"Then let's go head in. Stay alert." 

They continued to walk inside until they saw a group of enemies ahead of them and immediately summoned their signature weapons. 

"You know what? Let me show you how the Knight of Favonius conquered our adversaries." 

"Oya? Show me what you got then."

They fight together as Kaeya watches in amazement how [Name] easily fought the mitachurl by just kicking the creature and sending it a few meters away from them. After they finish, Kaeya glances up and [Name] follows the glance. 

"Hmm, if I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there." Kaeya pointed his finger at the nearby temple, and [Name] saw it. 

"Hmm, it seems it is. But, how do you know?" 

"Experience."

~~~

After fighting all the enemies inside the domain, [Name] and Kaeya successfully destroy the stone that gives Stormterror extra power, and, of course, Kaeya is still astonished about how [Name] fought the enemies easily. 

"Bravo! What a performance! To my surprise, you are a well-trained knight. Fighting with a different weapon, unlike the others." Kaeya glanced at the weapon that [Name] had used as the said male put the weapon away. 

"Well, I prefer this kind of weapon instead, rather than using a sword or claymore. Not my taste if you ask me." 

[Name] shrugged. 

"Stories of your heroic deeds with your companions to save Mondstadt from destruction shall be known throughout the City of Freedom, well into the future. Please do visit me at headquarters if you two have time, and I also know a lovely tavern if that's more your thing. And we can get know each other too. Quiet rewarding, no?" Kaeya said, patting his clothes to get off some dust and small stone that probably got stuck inside his clothes during fighting with hilichurls and slimes. 

"Looks like we seized another temple from Stormterror's grasp. What now?" 

"I can take care of the rest here. You three go take care of other things while I'm at it." Kaeya said, and [Name] raised his brow. 

"You sure? Need help?" 

"Nah, I'm fine handling it alone." 

"Then be careful, Kaeya." 

"Will do handsome~" 

Hearing this made [Name] let out another scoff, a blush appeared on his cheeks, and the trio left the temple before making their way to the next and last temple. Kaeya, who heard the scoffed from the (H/c)-haired male, let out an amused chuckle. 

~~~

Letting out a grunt as [Name] stretched his tensed muscles, [Name] exited the domain where he saw both of his companions, Aether and Paimon, who had just arrived in the domain that [Name] had just exited. 

"Master [Name]!" 

[Name] smiled as he wave back to Paimon who waving to the (H/c) haired male before tackle their older companion a hug. 

"I pressume that your mission with Amber is success?" [Name] asked, petting Paimon's white hair, who was still in his embrace since Paimon literally just tackled him into a hug.

 "Yup! We seized another temple from Stormterror's grasp!" Paimon exclaimed happilly as Aether nod happily. [Name] couldn't help but let out another chuckle and immediately ruffled both of his young companions' hair.

"Good job both of you. Guess I'll treat you two some nice meal then." 

"Yay! Thank you Master [Name]!"

~~~

Genshin Impact © Mihoyo

Reader © You

Others © Their owners

Book © Me